Follow me

Even with his sleepy state, he could feel the female body next to him that was moving slightly, he decided to get closer and hug her from behind, pulling him closer

He smelled the woman's hair and gave off such an addictive aroma, his left hand that was on the woman's abdomen began to caress her, wanting to lower it to her secret valley, a morning sex could cheer them up.

But her plans were ruined when she jumped out of bed and was desperate looking for her clothes, he didn't understand why she got like that.

"What happens?" He asked but she didn't answer the first time, now she was grabbing her clothes.

He sat down with a certain anger that she had ignored him, he asked her again and again she ignored him.

He grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her to him roughly, grabbed her waist as soon as she was in front of him and kissed her desperately. She did not accept his kiss, but he did not leave her at any time, she was already hitting his chest to make him leave her, which he ignored.

The air called them both which made him finally leave her, which could have been a mistake since as soon as he left her she walked away and slapped him.

"What happens!?" She yell at her angrily, something that surprised him.

"Wow, the first time the great Son Yejin dares to raise her hand to me, what's next?" He spoke sarcastically.

"Ya Bin, shut up." She huffed and continued with his previous action which was to get dressed.

"You're leaving now?"

"Yes, any problem?"

"Yes and many."

"And does anyone concern me?"

"Everyone."

"Well that's bad, because it's not my problem." She declared already dressing. "From the beginning we declared that this would be without ties, kind friends with rights." He hated that she said that. "Only kisses and sex, nothing else, no feelings or other things should be involved, you know perfectly well." She said as finished dressing.

"That means, what will you go with that child?" He asked clearly referring to Hae In, for him it was nothing more than a child's face.

"Yes! What a great detective you are." She said when she was finally dressed. “But don't be surprised, you know exactly what MY boyfriend is, did you hear that right? I'll spell it for you just in case, B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D, and you're nobody to get mad if I want to go with him or not."

He was furious at what she dared to say, that child's face could not offer him anything he would do for her, a great example of this was that they got into all that because his "boyfriend" did not give him the pleasure. He didn't even dare to touch her too much, while he made her see the very sky every time they went to bed, why did she want to continue with him?