Fuck me

You know why I write, first there will be spoilers for the movie "Train to Busan: Peninsula".

Second, there will be explicit content, although it is slight, that is not to everyone's liking, discretion is recommended.

It was one of those perfect days to do any activity, the couple was in the mall going into the stores at random just to see what they had inside since it is still missing for the function of the movie that they have been waiting for so long start

It was Saturday, so they both had the day off to have a nice date that is almost nil, but luckily that day they were able to go out together so as not to lose the nice habit of walking and doing anything.

They were both in the fast food section, they wanted to eat the crispy chicken that KFC offered, it was a long time since they tried it for that reason they were so eager to have their order.

While they waited, Yejin set an alarm that will sound 10 minutes before the movie starts, because they did not want to miss any details of "Train to Busan 2: Peninsula", they had waited a long time for the sequel and although one of them was not a horror fan , I couldn't deny that the first movie was very good.

With their order in hand, the couple sat at a table in that place and began to eat what was there, every time they chewed a little of the chicken they made faces of satisfaction, but not normal ones, they exaggerated too much causing grace to both. They took out the chips and dipped them in the cream that they had next to them, occasionally taking the glass of Coca-Cola that they had accompanied by their fried foods.

"Love, what will we do after seeing the movie?" The woman asked with a piece of chicken in her hand.

"I don't know, I guess we'll go back to your apartment and watch another movie." He spoke with a piece of potatoes in his mouth. "Or whatever, the point is that we will both be together." He joined his hand with hers. The woman smiled showing her smile of eyes, not realizing that this was a distraction from the boy who immediately stole a large portion of his chips.

"Hears!" He exclaimed with some annoyance watching his partner eat the chips that belonged to him.

Showing off a bit about his action, he finished what he had in his mouth. "It tastes better when I steal it from you."

"Revenge." Before Hae In reacted, she grabbed a piece of Nuggets, her boyfriend's favorites, although he tried to eat healthy, he could not resist the temptation of that frying.

Yejin ate the pieces in front of him exaggerating his grimaces of satisfaction for the chicken, when he finished it he gave him an arrogant smile making his boyfriend angry. "You're right, it tastes better when it's stolen." The two seeing each other only limited themselves to laughing.

Shortly after they were running to the cinema because the show was about to start, less than 10 minutes to go and they had stayed in their bubble forgetting that the alarm had sounded.