Testing you

Mature content at the end that is not to everyone's liking, proceed with caution.

Yejin gave a long yawn when he heard the alarm ringing all over the room, happily her boyfriend was there to always turn off the alarm that she was lazy to turn off

He reached over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning." She smiled and kissed him back.

"Good Morning."

Both of them stretched out to loosen their muscles and feel more awake, yesterday they spent the whole night between finishing a task and relieving their horny state, luckily the task was finished quickly and they spent the rest of the night relieving the horny state, that it was becoming customary for them to do it every day.

They both got up and acted in sync, they both knew what to do as soon as they got up, he stayed and planned what they would wear, choosing mostly pants for her or long skirts, while for him he chose anything.

She made a quick breakfast, coffee was available every morning plus anything that won't take long, she wanted to make breakfast quickly, because then they had to bathe and time was not in their favor. So she took out some packages of ramyeon, she had to be quick so she didn't even look at the expiration dates, although it wouldn't be the first time they had ramyeon for breakfast without knowing the expiration date.

All for wanting to have a passionate night where they showed their mutual love with that carnal act, which was not in their favor because they have their classes, although it is not the first time that they are late for doing it until dawn, but they did not want to be late for the same reason for the sixth time.

She leave everything ready on the table, now there was only the difficult part, which was also a reason why they were late, bathing, Yejin already had the habit of bathing every morning and apparently he also had that habit, so living together, with only one bath, along with the weather against them, obviously not a good sign, but they still got to bathe together that ended in a steamy session.

They did not have time to do it, they only had to go in and bathe without doing anything else, they should not touch too much, they should not see each other if they wanted to get to class on time and that again Hyo Jin does not try to kill Bin for being late and knowing which one was the reason for the delay, she didn't want to deal with a Hyo Jin trying to throw her boyfriend off the stairs again.

Being deep in her thoughts, she did not even realize that her boyfriend had taken her to the bathroom, which she realized when the cream colored walls along with some cabinets, the smell of coffee and ramyeon was changed by white walls, white furniture with towels and a smell of shampoo.

Now what she knew was that male hands were helping her undress, even though they had already done it so many times that she lacked counting fingers, she still felt exposed every time he devoured her with his gaze.