Tempt me

Well, I just come to say that this chapter has adult content, exactly in the last part. So, if you don't like this content, I invite you to ignore the final part.

So, since I've done my job of warning, enjoy reading.

The hatred he had for her and for his former bed partner had decreased, but that did not mean that he had completely forgiven him, he still held a grudge

The hatred he had for her and for his former bed partner had decreased, but that did not mean that he had completely forgiven him, he still held a grudge. As in any cliché, she decided to forget what happened that night and pretend that it never happened, she was determined, she would never talk about that night again.

The danger of a pregnancy was something that she missed, the chances of getting pregnant having an DIU were almost nil, unless just that night the device had decided to move and ruin her life, but that was impossible or at least she had casualties odds.

She gave a small sigh to return to his tranquility and concentrate on that coffee he had in his hands, enjoying its bitter taste, without a doubt the taste of coffee brought calm with it, he looked out the window, watching people walk or talk through mobile.

Mostly there were not many patients because most of them were ashamed to tell their problems to someone, in this case to an expert, but apparently that day, they all took the courage to go to a doctor's office, since every time one came out immediately another patient came in, it was the most tiring day.

He returned his gaze to the table where he was and took a sip of his mocha coffee, his favorite, in the process he took out his cell phone since the notifications did not stop coming, it turned out that his favorite actress had confirmed her relationship with a recognized actor, you could see the excitement of the fans in the comments.

Time had passed very quickly and her break had ended along with her coffee, she left the cafeteria to return to her work, an ordinary day like any other, she did not want changes in her life, nothing to change.

He entered his office and continued with the consultations, it seemed that it would never end there were too many people, most of them young.

It was late afternoon and finally it was almost over, his last patients were a married couple with common problems, after that last consultation he left the place together with some colleagues.

As much as he is one of the most social people anyone can meet, he did not feel like talking to anyone, absolutely no one. While walking along with her companions, they decided to go to a meat restaurant for a while and drink some beer, Yejin gently rejected the proposal and left the group going home, where she will be alone, just as she wants to be for now.

At the time he just wanted to get home and eat anything while watching his favorite movie, 50 Shades of Gray. Her walk home was so comfortable, but all that comfort was gone when she heard a few steps behind her, at first she was a little scared but I consider the probability that it was just a drunk, some animal or a person who happened to be heading In the same direction, he simply continued on his way but again he felt that presence, this time he was closer, almost glued to her, a chill ran down his spine, but he ignored it again.