Tell me

Being an ordinary Saturday morning, Yejin was in front of a small smoothie shop, with a sigh and with her heart pumping, she entered

She sat at any of the tables there, she did not care where she sat, so now she just had to wait for it to arrive.

No lie in the fact that she felt strange and somewhat anxious, her hands felt sweaty and her breathing was accelerating next to her heart that was beating faster and faster when she saw him at the door staring at her, her boyfriend came in there, Hae In.

If she was nervous before, now she was more nervous, the thought that he was calling her all yesterday afternoon to see each other while she was sleeping with someone else was something that gnawed at her head.

She looked away pretending that she did not see him enter, but from the corner of her eye she saw how he smiled sweetly in her direction, without a doubt that made her feel very bad.

Pretending that she did not witness any of this, she grabbed the small menu where the drinks they offered were, so she hoped not to meet her beautiful eyes that mesmerized her.

"Good morning Yejin." She heard it said, so he just raised his head with a smile.

"Good Morning." She returned the greeting.

He sat in front of her, Yejin grabbed the menu again and feigned interest, Hae In realized because she knew everything Yejin did perfectly and that meant she was uncomfortable, which she understood.

Soon after, they both ordered a banana and chocolate shake with cinnamon rolls.

Silence invaded his place, but he wanted to fix everything at once and it would be now, he would not wait any longer.

"Yejin." He called to which she looked at him. "We have been without speaking since that incident." Even mentioning that was uncomfortable for him. "I think it is time that we let that pass and that we even forget what happened, all it did was make things get uncomfortable between us and I really can't bear to be like this anymore. I hope we put that aside and go back to being a simple couple as always."

There was a small silence, which was quickly forgotten when Yejin came over to kiss him, it was a small one, since they were in a public place, but it was enough for both of them to feel complete.

"I'll take it as a yes." He said with a smile and they both laughed lightly.

The rest of their afternoon was more romantic and cloying, it was as if they had never taken a break.

They had their respective drinks in their right hand and the left ones were taken, they both had silly smiles of love. They looked like a silly teenage couple, something they didn't care in the least.

When they finished their drinks they would grab the cinnamon rolls and put them in each other's mouths still with their goofy smiles and slight giggles. It was such a cloying thing to watch, it would make anyone vomit a rainbow.