Call me

This chapter contains mature content that is not to everyone's liking, in the second part of the chapter discretion is recommended.

Enjoy!

She felt like her stomach was turning and a lump in her throat began with just remembering all her past, how it had all started

If she could, she would go back in time to that day where she saw him again, so she would avoid it completely and would not be in that situation, although she herself got in, and kept going deeper until she could no longer find a way out, being completely trapped.

I looked for it myself.

"Yejin honey, what are you thinking about?" His soft voice was present, she had not realized how deep she was in her thoughts to the point that her boyfriend realized that she seemed lost.

"Nothing important dear, worldly things, nothing to worry about." She said grabbing the popcorn pot and eating, he didn't ask more and also started eating from the pot.

The seconds passed and she had leaned on his shoulder, he smiled with that action, his smile widened when she gave him a light kiss on the shoulder.

He certainly loved that woman.

"Honey."

"Yes?" She replied, who was now kissing his shoulder.

He was not yet ready for what he was going to say, they had already spoken it before but never seriously, this time was not to be taken seriously, but if he was honest with himself, he wanted that conversation to be taken seriously and be something that very soon. really.

Only he didn't feel ready to ask the most longed-for question.

"Hypothetically, at a wedding, would you prefer it to be traditional or western?"

That took a bit by surprise to the woman who immediately stopped kissing his shoulder, while he waited for a confused and expressionless face, what he received was a hug and a cute smile.

"I like the traditional ceremony, but, I prefer western dresses at a wedding."

All he did was answer that pretty smile that made him fall in love more and more.

"And, hypothetically, in an imaginary case, if we do get married, I'm not saying we won't, just that, in that case, would you prefer something big or small?" This time it was she who asked, to which she made a thinking face.

"Well, I like big things, but in this case, I would prefer something small and not so scandalous, where only those we appreciate are present, those who accompanied us in our love story."

She gave him a small kiss on his nose before saying. "You are very cheesy, but a lot."

"But you like it that way, right?"