Seducing you

As you know why I am writing here, in the final part there will be content that is not suitable for all audiences and it is also not to everyone's liking, so proceed with caution.

Yejin woke up slowly, her eyes still felt heavy but the smell of food that came from the kitchen called her, little by little she got up but with pain in her crotch, she was about to wonder why until she remembered what happened last night, quickl...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yejin woke up slowly, her eyes still felt heavy but the smell of food that came from the kitchen called her, little by little she got up but with pain in her crotch, she was about to wonder why until she remembered what happened last night, quickly crimson color invaded her cheeks.

She got up normally, but the pain continued in addition to a tingling in her legs, she sincerely expected something more, painful, as she had heard, she hoped she could not even get up but apparently some things were myths and others were true.

The woman walked slowly, wondering why she did not feel the pain at night but now, but her question was quickly forgotten when going down the stairs directly to the kitchen she found her boyfriend cooking for them.

A smile left her lips, she had planned to make breakfast but he was far ahead of her, the girl came up from behind and hugged him.

"Good Morning." He greeted her when she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Good Morning." She answered the greeting by burying her face into his back and smelling the masculine scent of her man.

From time to time she referred to Bin as "My man" and he to her as "My woman", they both like it when they refer to the other like that, although they also waited for the moment to refer to as "Mr. and Mrs. Hyun", that would certainly be a dream come true.

Now they were both sitting at the table eating and talking about random topics, as if yesterday had never happened, as if they had never done anything else.

Yejin felt like talking about it, but not only talking about it, she would not deny that she felt a lot of sexual attraction with her boyfriend since her hormones began to release, and what happened last night was something incredible, some of her classmates were right when they said it could be addictive, even with just one time she felt like could do it every day.

Her boyfriend talked about the projects he would have to do in addition to explaining many programming things to her, which she was not paying attention to at the time, her thoughts were invaded by last night.

Her boyfriend did not realize how she was not paying attention, as he kept talking, but she understood, in addition to having his laptop writing who knows that, honestly to Yejin at that time was not very interested, the obvious was a task, already she would ask him later.

The woman was still deep in her thoughts, she agreed with what her boyfriend said while she ate and thought about whether what happened last night would change something between them, in addition to ignoring the growing desire that burned in her when her lover touched her hand, they were light touches but there was something else.

Super Psycho Love (BinJin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें