Pain in me

Explicit content alert, if you don't like it please skip.

The sun was warm, but the tension between the two of them was too much

The sun was warm, but the tension between the two of them was too much. They stared at each other over a cup of coffee.

Everything was after the talk of the ex-partner, Son Yejin and Jung Hae Jin, a talk which ended in a hug between the two, and then he left. To the good luck of the woman, everything went well, even though it was just a talk to clarify things without further intentions or insinuations, everything went well.

But then everything started to go relatively wrong.

She was walking away from their meeting, all good until then, until someone grabbed her hand and took her to who knows where, she obviously got upset without seeing who it was and started acting ready to kick whoever had her dragged, until the figure is revealed to be her worst nightmare by turning around, Hyun Bin.

The day had started well for the woman, but now it was lousy.

And all of that led to the situation they were in, both of them sitting in a coffee shop with their respective orders in silence, an awkward silence. Until, finally, Bin decided to break the ice of the situation, a situation initiated by him.

"Why did you meet him?"

A laugh escaped the feminine lips. “So it's all about that? I just wanted us to end on good terms… Wait, first of all, why should I explain myself to you? And secondly, were you spying on me?”

"That's not important." He avoided the matter. “The point is that you are dating me.” He told her without hesitation. The answer he received was contrary to what he thought, he first heard a loud laugh as if he had told the best joke in the world, followed by the word 'stupid'.

Annoyed, he grabbed her arm causing a surprise in her, he stood up abruptly now surprising the people around, he left the cash of both on the table and dragged her to his car, he sat her down hard inside the car and when he entered, accelerated the car, wanting to get home immediately, and having a confused Yejin and somewhat scared of what might happen.

Arriving home a few minutes after their departure. In this one he came out like a wild animal dragging the woman who was trying to flee, having what could happen inside.

"You're hurting me, let go of me!" She exclaimed the female, but to her bad luck, no one noticed what happened.
What a lousy day.

He entered desperately, still dragging Yejin like a sack. When they got to his room, she threw her on the bed and cuffed her hands, Ye Jin was getting desperate of what was going to happen.
"Do not you dare." She asked, she didn't want that issue to be 'settled' in sex, just not! Yejin would resist to the end, even though she knew how the situation would end. She hoped that he would come to his senses and talk.

But that didn't seem to be the case.
Bin's expert hands went all over her delicate body, from her neck to her femininity, he fiercely removed the woman's garments, despite her asking him to stop.

When the woman was naked, she closed her legs with force, but he separated them and put two fingers in the feminine opening, he put them with force and without mercy, she felt as if something was tearing inside her. If that's what she felt with just two fingers, she didn't want to think how she would feel if he stuck his phallus in.

The woman moaned involuntarily, what she wanted was for him to stop, she didn't want sex, not at that moment and precisely not with him, Yejin didn't want anything with him anymore. But her moans told him that she was enjoying it, which was wrong, but it also hinted that she was about to climax. Bin understood what her body was trying to say and removed the fingers that had penetrated her entrance.

But it was obvious that the body thought differently from the mind.

Especially if it was HER mind.

He quickly pulled out some vibrators which he placed on her erogenous zones. After setting everything up, he grabbed Yejin's legs and placed them on each of her shoulders, ignoring the fact that she tried to kick hers, between them he inserted her penis and started a fake thrust.

In all that time they were both supposed to enjoy it, he was the only one who did. Yejin was crying, although he thought it was from pleasure, no, it wasn't, it was from pain and disgust. Yejin knew he was wrong from the start, but she didn't know he would get to the point where she would be wishing he'd go into cardiac arrest.

Thanks to the vibrator, both intimacies were stimulated, causing a double orgasm. He lay down next to her and kissed her forehead, which was covered in sweat.

"You are better?" The man asked with a smile.

"Take this away from me" There was no response and less action. "Bin, take this off me!" She screamed with all the strength of her, her face filled with dried tears. “You raped me, the worst thing is that he leaves me because it would be worse. But I still suffered!” She cried out in frustration, hating the fact that she felt like crying again.

“Of course not, I did it for love, I love you Yejin. Seeing you with him made me jealous, but now we're good, we already had sex. It was not enough?"

She breathed quickly, trying to calm down and free her mind, she just wanted to change and leave that place.

Bin got up and took a rope that he had for special occasions, which shocked the woman who wanted to run away immediately. He bound the woman's body tightly, possibly leaving marks the next day.

He rudely penetrated the intimacy of the woman, he began to bleed, because although he had been prepared, the force with which he introduced was too much.

Yejin tried to escape, but was ignored and damaged. In those moments she just wanted him to stop, but not even a plea could make him stop, so she just let him finish enjoying her body, so that she finally got out of there.

The pain continued until they both finally reached orgasm, which she hoped finally happened. That was the moment where he realized her mistake, she was still crying even when he finished, but she was crying with strength and pain. He removed the handcuffs from her hands, immediately without delay Yejin took her things, despite the pain she just felt, she only thought about running away, she got dressed and with the little strength she had left, she took a taxi to her house.

Bin was sitting on the bed, he screwed up their relationship…again and he knows it, tears came to his eyes, he would never see her again.

Hello! I know it's short, I know, but inspiration is short in this story, plus it's near the end

There is not much to say, but it comes with a news! I recently published a new story called The Phantom of the Opera BinJin version, the prologue and first chapter are already published and I hope you give it a chance, I will continue writing it when I finish this story.

Bye!