Starting without you

Sitting and looking at the place, Yejin gave a deep sigh to reassure herself, everything had to start well

"Ok Yejin, you can, you can, you will achieve it and you will not regret it." It was repeated while she tied the skates to her feet, because where she got a job was an eighties-style restaurant.

She did not know how, but Hyo Jin managed to convince her that day to move with her to Busan, which was a success since there was enough space for both in her apartment, also the work achieved was thanks to Hyo Jin, so there would only be the step hard to want to restart your life.

Her parents.

She was sure that the moment they found out what happened they would be mad at her for leaving Seoul straight for Busan, she was completely sure they would yell at her like never before.

Yejin was not sure whether to tell them what happened to her now ex-boyfriend, she knew that if she told them they had to know everything, absolutely everything and that also required the knowledge that her only daughter had lost her virginity without being married together with the fact that she had a pregnancy scare.

Yes, that was not the best option.

If she left that part aside, the only thing to explain would be why she left not only Seoul, but also the university in the middle of her psychology career, in her excuse she had not even been in for two years, she still had time to start again, no she was very late.

But she knew that her parents would not accept that as an excuse, an "I was not enthusiastic about going to college so I went with Hyo Jin to Busan to continue my studies and work adding that I have to pay an apartment."

Although in the best cases they would understand it, only in the best cases.

And she was hoping this was yours.

For a moment her eyes were fixed on her suit, a blue dress with black stripes and white squares, also a small apron, on her chest it had her name on it.

No doubt he would like to see her like this, it could even be a fantasy.

No! She quickly patted her cheeks to forget that, she had to put it out of her mind.

"Yejin, come on, we have to start." Her best friend spoke, already dressed in the uniform and with the skates on, it was obvious that the only way she got the job is thanks to her.

"Yes, in a moment." She had to put down her thoughts of how to tell her parents about this, also the other one she didn't even want to mention, to focus on working for the first time.

"You still remember how to skate right?" Asked her friend grabbing her arm for support.

"Yeah, I'm not very rusty on this."