Save me

Lying on the soft bed, the sun's rays hit her face, causing a feeling of discomfort in the woman who was still bedridden

Lying on the soft bed, the sun's rays hit her face, causing a feeling of discomfort in the woman who was still bedridden. Along with this, a very pleasant smell began to flood the place causing the female to get up little by little.

Opening her eyes completely, the first thing she saw was the same light that caused him discomfort, causing her to just close them again and look elsewhere. She grabbed the blankets and pulled them over her head, wrapping herself up completely.

She heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps approaching, the next thing she knew was that the blanket that was covering her was abruptly removed, leaving her completely at the mercy of the air, and also realizing that she was naked and with it, remembering what last night.

"Get up, breakfast is ready." She listened, that voice that came from the man she hated the most, however there she was, lying on his bed as if it were the owner.

How cheeky.

"Five more minutes, I'm still sleepy." He said in an authoritative voice, still not getting up. "And give me back the blanket, it's cold."

"Get up, it's already morning." It was the only thing he said.

She ignored him like a stubborn child, snuggling against herself for warmth. She wasn't going to lose against him, even though that wasn't even a competition of who obeyed first.

He sighed, he loved Yejin, but sometimes she behaved like an immature and that drove him crazy, in two ways.

He dropped the blanket and went to find clothes for her, he couldn't stand seeing her naked anymore. It was a delight to see her naked, yes, but that day he didn't feel like fucking her until she couldn't walk, if it was another time where he felt like it, he would already be next to her in bed having intercourse.

Yejin heard his footsteps, although she didn't know what she was doing, so she just snuggled closer to herself, waiting for something to happen. And sure enough, seconds after her clothes were thrown into her face, causing her to bolt upright and her clothes to fall off in her abrupt sitting.

"There are your clothes, change." She ordered. "I'll wait for you in the dining room, don't be long." And without further ado, she left.

Yejin watched him leave and then looked at the clothes, it was a cute pastel pink dress with flowers all over the skirt. She wouldn't deny it, despite not being very her style, it was very pretty. So forgetting his "competition" he changed.

Shortly after she was already dressed and going to the dining room as she was instructed, miraculously everything was calm.

She sat in front of him without saying anything, in front of her a plate of kimchi egg skillet, she looked at the plate and then at him and then back at the plate, it looked very appetizing so she tried it.

"It's delicious, although I shouldn't be surprised, it's not the first time you've cooked." She said and it was true, the man in front of her didn't cook often, but when he did he was a delight and the plate in front of her was proof.