Trying out you

This chapter contains adult content, which is not to everyone's liking, so proceed with caution.

Enjoy!

He quickly left the house and without thinking he punched the boy's face, which fell to the ground due to the force of the blow, Yejin, who was next to Bin, approached the injured boy and helped him up, winning an annoyed look from her boyfriend

"What is the matter with you!?" The only girl there screamed.

"Didn't you see how he looked at you!?" He answered in the same way. "Come in the house, right now, I have to sort things out with this idiot."

"Listen well? Are you giving me orders? You are not my father to do it and you are not going to solve anything because the only problem here is your jealousy, he is just a friend. Don't you trust me!?"

"I told you to get in the fucking house." Bin roughly grabbed his partner's arm, who complained about the force he was pressing on. "This time you were damned saved, but if I see you again with my girlfriend, I swear I'll kill you." The boy accompanying Yejin was scared, so he nodded quickly and ran away in fear.

As they were both inside, the boy loosened his grip, giving Yejin the opportunity to free himself, who took advantage of it and released himself as quickly as possible. Released, her arm approached her boyfriend and slapped him, leaving her cheek a light shade of crimson.

"Never hold me like that again." Said the girl with a face in which you could see her anger.

"Sorry, my love, but you made me angry."

"In what way? I was just with a friend, it's not that bad."

"I know, it's just... I was afraid you would fall in love with him."

The female's face relaxed completely, she understood it a little, she had also felt jealous, she could not stand when her partner's friends attached their voluminous breasts to her arm or when they used too provocative necklines in order to receive an indecent compliment from Bin, but that compliment never came.

Despite this, it was not an excuse to get extremely jealous, she could have let it go if it had been light jealousy and without the need to resort to violence, with a talk everything would have been solved and they would not be angry.

"Honey, that will never happen, you know that I love only you and so it will always be." She said with the purpose of calming him down, once she does, she would talk to him more seriously, she wanted her boyfriend to talk to her about his insecurities.

"Can you promise me? Do you promise never to leave me and betray me like my mother did?" She was surprised with the latter, she knows how much that woman hurt her beloved, she did not want him to compare her with her, she would not harm him.