Fearing you

Yejin was on her break from her class, she quickly came out like lightning to ask one of her friends to collaborate on a recent project, it was not the first time she tried to ask him to work together, if she remembered correctly it was the fourth...

Yejin was on her break from her class, she quickly came out like lightning to ask one of her friends to collaborate on a recent project, it was not the first time she tried to ask him to work together, if she remembered correctly it was the fourth time she had done it tried.

There was a question, maybe he already had a partner but no, he and she were very good teamworkers, whenever there were university projects they worked together and always got the best grades.

So when he seemed to avoid her, it was strange to her, she even talked about it with her boyfriend but Bin didn't seem to show interest and instead of talking about the topic that her specifically male friends seemed to avoid her, instead they ended up having sex on the couch.

Now she was there, frantically looking for her friend until she saw him from behind sitting on some steps with some books, she stopped and ran towards him before he realized that she was going towards him and running away.

"Hey!" She screamed and quickly touched his shoulder, he freaked out and tried to run away, but she managed to intercept him. "Ji Sub, hey don't ignore me." She said when he pretended not to see her and read a book, at least he didn't run away, for the moment.

Again he pretended not to listen to her, what was wrong with him? She wondered, suddenly they begin to put her aside and the worst thing is that it was not only him, it was all her male friends, she did not know what to believe and worse if they only no longer hung out with her, with their other female friends they did.

So she no longer knew what to think exactly.

"Ji Sub, don't ignore me." She said again, but he kept pretending she wasn't there. Tired she grabbed the book and threw it, it was not like her but it was a desperate situation and that required desperate measures.

He looked down and tried to flee again, but she managed to intercept him against the wall when he stopped, now his eyes had an evident terror and despair, his gaze went everywhere as if he hoped someone would not see them, but who?

“Ji Sub, at first I just wanted to ask you to do the project together, but now what matters to me is to know, why are you avoiding me? Not just you, why are ALL men avoiding me? " He clearly gulped very nervously and looked around.

She was getting tired, seriously the first thing she wanted was to just ask him to do the damn project, but after thinking about it on the way to wanting to find him, her goal changed to wanting to know the damn reason why all her specifically male friends avoided her. at all costs, and then I would ask another, after all some still did not have companions some.

"Ji Sub! Damn it, speak for once!" Something about Son Yejin was being someone calmer, but in those moments her patience went to hell and she just wanted to know why only her male friends avoided her.