Think of me

His steps felt heavier and heavier, at any moment he might collapse to the ground, but he still kept walking under the cold and damp streets of Seoul

His steps felt heavier and heavier, at any moment he might collapse to the ground, but he still kept walking under the cold and damp streets of Seoul. The tears that fell from her eyes were combined with the rain, all those tears that she held back when she heard her say “I want to give us some time” were being expelled now.

Constantly wondering why her words, if yesterday they were fine, happy while sharing a smile, what changed suddenly? Maybe he never know. It was obvious or at least to stop him that they were ending those words only meant separation.

Maybe put together a scene where she asked him not to leave him and give him a second chance, a scene where he knelt before her and promised to improve, could solve the bad time they were going through, but no, it would be sensitive and everything, but he would not force her to do something she doesn't want.

His steps immediately led him to his home, or rather his apartment, awkwardly he opened the door and quickly threw himself on his bed, hugged his pillow and breathed in the feminine scent that was still there, the tears now came out without stopping and with more abundance, he felt dead in life, his heart ached intensely and his mind did not stop thinking of those words.

***

His gaze rested on that beautiful eighties-style cafeteria employee, he couldn't lose sight of her, he was totally caught up in her beauty and with good reason, who could stop looking at a woman as beautiful as her? From the moment they stumbled just a few weeks ago, he was aware of his impending attraction to the employee named Son Yejin.

If you asked him why his attraction to Yejin, he would immediately tell you about his beauty and how grateful he is, since he avoided his fall he has not stopped thanking with small actions, which he gladly accepted.

Deep in thought, he couldn't avoid the blow to the man his friend gave him as he looked at him with a mischievous smile.

 "That?"

"Like what what? You obviously like the moon girl." From the moment his friend realized that when she smiled half moons formed in her eyes, he began to tell her the moon girl or just moons. "I'm sure everyone in this coffee shop noticed that you are drawn to moons, boy trust me, even a blind man would know that you like them."

"Am I so obvious?"

"Like water, you don't fool anyone Hae In, surely even she knows it."

"Oh God." He covered his face with his hands, obviously embarrassed.

"But I don't confirm anything, come on friend, why don't you try it better?" His friend put his arm around his shoulders. "You do not lose anything trying and who knows, in the end you can accept."

His friend's words, despite wanting to help him, did not motivate him to invite the woman he had a crush on, Son Yejin.

"Pretend, here it comes." He whispered quietly.