Bite me

The bustle of the streets could be heard perfectly within the apartment of the woman who rolled on her bed and wanted to sleep at least a little more, but she knew that her wish would not be fulfilled so she gave in to wake up even being against h...

The bustle of the streets could be heard perfectly within the apartment of the woman who rolled on her bed and wanted to sleep at least a little more, but she knew that her wish would not be fulfilled so she gave in to wake up even being against her will.

Hardly getting up from her bed, she went to the kitchen to have breakfast, but as expected there was nothing prepared, since she was alone in her apartment. After that incident in Hae In's apartment, he did not return. So now that Monday morning she was alone.

She hated feeling lonely on Monday morning, when she woke up to the delicious smell of Hae In's breakfast, that morning she craved bibimbap that he would surely have prepared for her with pleasure.

She prepared a simple coffee which accompanied with some pungoppang that had bought days ago, that was his simple breakfast that Monday. Undoubtedly she was not used to being alone.

Finishing, he went straight to take a cold shower and then get ready and go straight to work.

She grabbed her cell phone waiting for a notification from her boyfriend, but since she expected there was nothing, she sighed and then sent a good morning message.

***

That day he had gotten up earlier than usual, he felt a vibe that encouraged him towards himself that made him feel good.

After taking a shower he was having breakfast, as his mood was better it was one of the few times that he decided to prepare breakfast.

Being awake long before, he had plenty of time to get something ready. So taking out the ingredients to prepare bibim guksu, a meal that I had not eaten in a long time. The noodles were already on the table, because first he had to make the thin noodles called somyeon.

Having almost finished everything, he added the accompanying seasonings, put strips of dry gim together with a hard-boiled egg already split in half, julienned cucumber and chopped tomato.

He grabbed the chopsticks and slowly began to taste, it has been a long time since he cooked for himself, but the few moments he did were very satisfying. At that very moment he was savoring the somewhat bittersweet flavor that this dish had.

Being ready for work, he prepared a little more to go perfectly to work, the moment he grabbed his cell phone a notification arrived. Surprised he looked at the notification, whose arrival made his day very happy.

-Good morning, have a good day at work.

The message sent by Yejin herself said, smiling with that, he responded quickly to go immediately to work.

-Good morning too, also have a good day.

***

Yejin was busy at work, while patiently waiting for a next patient, she was looking at her cell phone and talking to Hyo Jin, who in the process made her laugh at such characteristic comments from her.