Chapter 13

Tell me secrets that you would never dare whisper to anyone. Tell me about your nightmares.Tell about the scars that lay burden on you stomach.Tell me about every tear you have cried.Tell me what keeps you up at night. Tell me about the demons that drown you. Tell me about what scares you. Tell me about you.Tell me everything ~unparadise~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and Styles grunting at the noise. "Turn it off love it's annoying." He says nuzzling his head into my neck. I get out of his embrace and manage to hit the alarm clock.I get out of bed when I feel Styles pull me back."5 more minutes." He says in his morning voice."I can't I have school." I say getting up again and heading towards my closet. I decide on my Dads Aerosmith t shirt my ripped skinny jeans and my toms. I keep my glasses on and let my hair be all wavy and stuff. I brush my teeth and put on a little makeup. Since I'm wearing my dads tee I send him a quick text to tell him I love him. I come back and Styles is still asleep. I rip the blankets off of him and start hitting him with the pillows. He rolls over and gives me a death glare. "Oh good your up." I say with sarcasm laced in my voice. "Come on Styles I need to get to school lets go." I say leaving him in my bed I hear him grunt loudly. I go down stairs to fix me a bowl of cereal and when I'm done he's standing there with wet hair and no shirt. Dude seriously like put a shirt on. I slap my hand over my mouth when I realize that I didn't say that in my head. "Well then I will I was just going to the washroom to get one.You don't have to be so mean about it." He says crossing his arms and pouting. He comes back fully clothed in a white tShirt and a beanie in his hand. "Although you do look better in my clothes." He says walking towards the door I put my bowl in the sink and head towards the door. We get in the car and he starts to drive with his hand on my thigh and mine holding his. I kinda like this if its our thing. I kiss him goodbye as we pull up to the school.

I get out and as soon as I get to the door I'm greeted by Lily. "Hello girly." She says pulling me into a hug and I hug her back. We loop our arms together and head to home room. I still can't get over the stares that people give me just for talking to Axel just imagine if they knew who I lived with. We get to home room and I sit down next to Blake and we talk about Leonardo DiCaprio and how he is just a perfect human being. I look over and Crash is giving me death glares.

The bell rings and I catch up with him."Hey what's wrong why do you look like you wanna kill me?" I say as he continues to walk ignoring me. I grab his hand and pull him back."What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask. "Don't act like you don't know what you did?" He says with gritted teeth.I look at him still confused.He grabs my hand and pulls me into a not so crowded hallway."Axel kisses you and now you are acting like he doesn't exist." He spits. "What are you talking about?" I say still frustrated. "You didn't show up to work and now he thinks that he did something wrong." He says. Lightbulbs go off."Holy shit no I didn't come in because I had a bad night that night and I was up all night and I called in to say I wasn't coming and I slept all day." I say running my hands through my hair. "Look can you tell him that I still wanna have our talk an that I'm sorry for making him feel that way." I say with pleading in my voice."Tell him yourself." He says looking over at Axel who's walking over towards us.

"We need to talk." I say and he ignores me."Axel hold up." I say walking after him. "It was a mistake forget it ever happened." He says not looking at me. I grab his hand and pull him back."It wasn't I promise it wasn't I didn't get any sleep that night and I couldn't get myself up to go to work because I was tired. So I called Ricky and told him I wasn't coming in." I say looking into his eyes.I feel bad for lying but it wasn't a lie it's true I did have a long night after me and Styles talk. He just looks at me."I still wanna have our talk after school today." I don't want to lose him he's more important to me than he thinks."Okay." he says "Meet me by my car." He says walking away.