Chapter 4

"There's a storm inside my head and it's killing all the flowers" - a.k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Embers POV *

"Who are you?" We said at the same time.

"Really love you don't know who I am?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. Then it dawned on me, this is the guy Avery obsesses over. Oh my god. This is the Harry Styles. Wait why is he at Anne's house? Why does he look like Gemma? The baby pictures, holy crap all the signs were there, I just, oh my god, I'm an idiot. That explains the expensive house and cars.

"No I know who you are." I say coming to my senses, feeling a little stupid for not knowing that he was Harry Styles. I look at all the luggage around him. "Are...Are you staying here?" I asked, trying to process what is going on right now.

"Well it is my house love."he says looking at his phone. "Right." I say as he takes a few steps away.

"Gemma why is there a girl in my house?" He asks into his phone. All I hear is a lot of yeahs and I will and they didn't tell me along with more yeahs. He finally hangs up and walks towards me.

"So you're December..." I roll my eyes forgetting he's new to this thing. "It's Ember." I try to say as nice as possible. "Yeah like I was saying December, welcome to my house, I have one rule, well two, I have two rules, don't go into my room and try not to freak out everytime you see me."

Ass.

" Like I was saying it's Ember and don't worry I won't go anywhere near your room and invade your privacy, as you didn't notice I'm not some obsessed fan. I didn't even realize who you were till like now and I don't listen to your music anyway, so you're a complete stranger to me." And with that I walk past him and upstairs to my room, and for dramatic effect I slam my bedroom door shut.