Chapter 9

I don't exist if I don't have her The sun don't shine the world don't turn
Steal My Girl One Direction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wipe the tears that fall down my cheeks. I realize that I've been crying a lot lately and its all because of Styles he just makes me so angry but at the same time he makes me happy and honestly I think that's why I fight with him. It's because I'm scared that he can make me happy but I'm also scared that it won't work out and that I'll get hurt and I'll be broken again and I'm scared that if I break this time I won't be able to be fixed.
I finally get off the floor and walk over to my bed and pull out my laptop and turn Pandora on and pull out Wuthering Heights and I become so lost in the book that I don't realize that it's dark outside. I open my door and find a note.

"I went out I'll be back whenever my mum and Robin will be home soon."
Harry.

I fold up the note and I walk downstairs I get to the living room when I hear Anne and Robin enter through the front door.
"Hello." I say as they walk towards me.
"Hello Ember how are you?" Anne ask me as if she can tell something's wrong.
I look down and tuck my hair behind my ear." I'm fine." I say as I fiddle with the note in my hand.
"Where's Harry?" Robin ask as he heads towards the kitchen.
"He went out." I say as I look at the note again. I can't hear what he says after that. Anne walks over the couch and pats the seat next to her. I walk over and sit down and I face her.
"How are you really cause you are definitely not fine." She ask. I don't know why but I trust her I mean I've never really had anyone one to talk to considering the fact that I didn't grow up without a mom. If things went wrong or things weren't "fine" my dad would buy a pizza and turn on The Godfather and that would just kind of fix everything. "I'm okay I guess I mean I've been kinda nervous about the whole school thing but my first day went good and I made a few friends. I'm even going out Friday with a friend. So I guess I'm okay." I didn't realize I was rambling till I looked at her and she was chuckling a little. "That's wonderful sweetie but I mean how are things with Harry?" My mouth forms an O and I don't really know what to say I've been trying to push those feeling back. "I don't know honestly we kinda got into a disagreement so I don't know." I say as I look down at my lap. "Well just be careful okay I don't want either of you getting hurt okay." I nod and she smiles. "Are you going to eat tonight." She asks as she gets up from the couch. I roll my eyes and say yes. I follow her to the kitchen and help her cook and then we eat. After dinner I go upstairs and goto sleep hoping that tomorrow Styles and me will be in a better mood.

I get up and get dressed in black jeans my converse and my red and black flannel I also keep my glasses on cause I'm too lazy to put makeup on my face. I go down stairs to find Styles sitting on the couch with his keys and his hands. He looks up and does a double take. "Umm you ready?" He asked a little dryly. I nod my head and walk towards the front door. "No breakfast?" He says as he steps in front of me.

"No Harry no breakfast now can we go please." I say in a pleading voice wanting to get this day over with.

I can see the sadness take over his face as he looks down then back up at me and it's almost like he's a different person a cold distant person. "Okay Ember lets go." He turns around and I swear to god my heart just broke into a million pieces. It felt like the wind was just knocked out of me and the floor opened up and swallowed me whole. I couldn't breath I wanted to go back upstairs and go to sleep and not wake up for a very long time. I follow behind him and get into the car I see him turn the child safety lock off and I can't breathe again. We pull up to the school and he says nothing I get out and watch him drive off I get into the school and I am greeted by my new friends. The rest of the day goes smoothly and Axel takes me home.