Chapter 5

" She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Harrys POV *

I'm excited to be home and to spend time with my family considering I haven't seen them in forever. I miss my mum and I was kinda upset when I found out that she went with Robin on his business trip and Gemma would be coming over tomorrow, so I guess I get some time to myself. As I walk into the house I see a girl with choclate brown eyes and long dark brown hair. She's pretty, but what is she doing here?

"Who are you?"We say at the same time.

Does this girl live under a rock? "Really love, you don't know who I am? " I say to her with a smirk. Then it's like a lightbulb turns on and it finally clicks for her. "No I know who you are. " She finally says after a few seconds. She looks at my luggage and starts to think. " Are... are you staying here? " She asks. " Well it is my house love. " I say to her as I pull out my phone. I scroll through my contacts until I reach Gemmas number and call her.

After a few rings she finally picks up. "Gemma why is there a girl in my house? " I ask right away not letting her say hello. " Hello to you too little brother. " She says with a hint of sarcasm. " Can you just answer the question" I say to her.

" Her names December, She's an exchange student from America " Well that explains the accent. " Shes staying for like six to seven months" she finishes. " Okay..." I say trailing off. " Be nice Harry, she doesn't like One Direction because if she did she would've known who mum and I were right away she didn't " She warns me. "Well she knows now " I inform her. "Harry..." she trails off. "Okay, okay good bye see you tomorrow okay? " I ask her. " Okay " she answers and with that i hang up and step closer to her.

"So you're December..." I say before she interupts me. " It's Ember " she says a little bit annoyed. " Yeah like I was saying December, welcome to my house, I have one rule, well two, I have two rules, don't go into my room and try not to freak out every time ypu see me. " I say to her. I don't mean to be an ass but i just got home and i'm tired.

" Like I was saying it's Ember and dont't worry I won't go anywhere near your room and invade your privacy, as you didn't notice, i'm not some obsessed fan. I didn't even realize who you were till like now and i don't listen to your music anyway. So to me you are a complete stranger. " And with that she walks past me and up the stairs. A few seconds later I hear her slam, to what I believe to be her bedroom door shut.