Chapter 30

You've left so much inside of me, and it's to heavy to move on my own I left so much inside of you that I've lost direction to all I've ever known. r.m. drake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov

I stare at the picture trying to figure out who the fuck this guy is. I keep rereading the caption my mind completely jumbled. She wouldn't do that, would she? I shake the thought out of my head and decide to call her.
I take deep breathes trying to calm myself down as the phone rings.
One ring, two rings, three rings, four rings, fiv-
" Hello " I hear her say with a chuckle.
" What are you doing babe? " I ask hoping to get an explanation from the picture she posted.
" Nothing much just hanging out with a friend. " she says.
A friend just a friend see nothing to worry about Harry your overthinking.
" Babe come back to bed we aren't finish. " I hear someone, or more specifically a guy say in the background and my breath hitches. I hear her telling him to shut the fuck up as my mind turns into a whirlpool.
" Styles- " She starts to say but I hang up. I don't want to hear anything she has to say right now.
I sit on the edge of my bed with my head between my knees trying to control my breathing. The only thing running through my head is why? Why would she do this? I thought she loved me but she doesn't if she's off fucking some other guy. I feel my breathing increase and that's when I stand up and throw my phone against the wall, breaking it into pieces. I grab my lamp and smash it against the wall also not really caring just needing to take out my anger. I hate not being able to do anything. Just sitting here like a fucking idiot. I grab my desk chair and smash it against the floor. I stand in the middle of my room fuming when my mum walks in with wide eyes.
" Harry what's going on? " she says.
" Nothing... I'm going out. " I say as I grab my keys and walk out.

I'm on I don't know what number of a shot with a bottle of the strongest alcoholic beverage they have sitting in the counter ready for me to take swings from it. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see a blurry face... or two?
" Harry your mom called me to look for you she's worried about you. " I hear Alice's voice say.
" Alice! Hi Alice! Come join me in downing my sorrows! " I say as I turn and grab the bottle and take a swing of it.
" Harry stop. " she says as she grabs the bottle with not much struggle since I can't stop swaying. She struggles to stand me up and she swings my arm over her shoulder.
" Alice, you would never cheat on me would you? " I ask as we make our way outside only to be blinded by flashing lights.
" Fuck paps ." I hear Alice say under her breath.
" Good so they can take pictures of this."
" What are you talking about Har- " She starts but I cut her off by smashing my lips to hers. She tries to pull away but struggles because I hold her head in place with my hands.
" Harry stop. " she says.
" Kiss me dammit ." I say as I pull away.
" No " is all she says as she pulls me towards her car. She seats me in the front and buckles me in. I lay my head back against the seat as she gets in and starts to drive away.
" Harry what the hell has gotten into you. " she practically screams at me.
" Nothing. " I say crossing my arms and look out the window only to get dizzy.
" It's something if you turn to this. "
I turn to her anger clear in my glazed eyes.
" You wanna know what the fuck is wrong! The girl I fucking love so much is fucking another guy across the sea. While I sit at home like an idiot thinking oh god we love each other so much I can't wait to see her again! " I say bitterly. Alice stays quiet for a few minutes as I lay back in the seat shutting my eyes trying to calm my breathing.
" Are you sure? " she asks after a while.
" What? " I say opening my eyes and looking at her.
" Are you sure she cheated? " she says taking a quick glance at me before turning back to the road.
" She posted a picture on Instagram with a guy... " I start.
" That doesn't mean anything " Alice interrupts with an eye roll.
" Well I wasn't quite finished " I say and she stays quiet.
" Like I was saying she posted a picture with a guy on Instagram so I decide to call her and she says she's hanging out with a friend but then I hear in the background a guy's voice say ' Babe come back to bed ' or something like that she tries to quiet him but I hang up before she can say anything to me. " I finish as I start to get queasy thinking of another guy touching her. Alice says something but I don't pay attention as I feel bile rise up in my throat.
" Stop the car. " I choke out.
" What? " she asks confusingly.
" I said stop the damn car! " I shout at her as another wave of nausea goes through me. She pulls to the side of the road and I open the door just as I start to empty the contents in my stomach. I feel her rub my back as I continue to hurl onto the street.
" Dammit Harry " I hear Alice say as I sit back into my seat clutching my stomach. I hear her digging through something until she says " Here " and hands me a stick of gum.
" Thanks " I say as I unwrap it and start to chew it. She gets out the car and walks over to my side of the car closing the door before getting back into the drivers seat.
" Let's get you home. " she says. I lay the seat back trying to sleep but the image of that guy touching December in places only I should see keeps popping up making me feel sick and before I know it I'm telling Alice to pull over again.