Chapter 28

Sierra's POV

We got back to my house fairly quickly. Me and Peter went up to my room and he sat on the bed. "What did you need to talk to me about?" He asked, I began to take off my dress, Peter looking directly at me. "I need to show you something." I said, stripping the fabric off my body the rest of the way, revealing the bruises he hasn't seen yet. "Did Allen do that?" He asked to which I nodded. I grabbed his jacket off my dresser and slipped it over my bare torso, "He also did some other stuff." I began, looking at the ground unable to meet his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, standing up. I looked up, tears in my eyes. "He..he r-raped me..." I spoke quietly, I felt the feeling in the room shift. "He what?" He asked, I just looked at him silently crying. "He hurt me, Peter." I sobbed. Peter pulled me into his arms which I wasn't expecting. "Wait, you're not mad at me?" I questioned. "What? No, why would I be mad at you?" He asked and kissed the top of my head. "But you have to tell your dad, Sierra." He said and I nodded.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter called and I sat on my bed. "What is it?" He asked, entering the room and closing the door. "Why is my daughter crying? Peter what did you do?" My dad jumped to conclusions as he sat on the bed next to me, putting a protective arm around me and pulling me into his chest. "He didn't do anything dad." I said, getting out of his grasp and standing up. "I need to tell you something because I need a lawyer." I stated, noticing his once worried face mix with confusion. "Why?" He questioned. I lifted my shirt, revealing the bruises on my torso, "He raped me dad. Allen raped me." I finished. I could see his look change to anger now as he stood and paced the room.

I dropped my shirt back down over myself and watched. "We need to take pictures of that for evidence, it will heal before we get in a courtroom." He stated, leaving and coming back with a digital camera. "Have you taken a pregnancy test?" He asked, turning on the camera. "No, I haven't." I said. My dad pulled the keys to the convertible out of his pocket and threw them to Peter. "If you wreck my car I will not hesitate to kill you, go to the corner store and get two tests." He finished, Peter nodded and left.

"Okay, just lift it enough for me to get a clear picture of the wounds." He told me. I raised my shirt and he snapped some photos and told me to put my shirt down. "Have you washed that area since it happened?" My dad asked and then visibly cringed afterwards. I shook my head no with a small smile on my face, "Okay, let me call Banner so he can run some tests." He said, leaving the room.

Peter and my dad walked back in 20 minutes later, Peter held a bag and my dad had Bruce at his side. "Okay, go take those and then Banner will do the tests." My dad ordered, I nodded and walked into my bathroom and did what I had to do. "Okay, Tony and Peter out of the room, this is gonna be weird enough as it is." Bruce spoke while looking at me. I snickered as the other boys left the room.

"I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this." Bruce spoke as he swabbed my area and put the swab into a tube. I laughed and pulled my pants and stuff back up once he said I was done. "Okay boys, you can come back." I called. Peter walked in first, my dad in tow and I walked into the bathroom. I looked at the tests sitting on the counter, both reading negative. I sighed in relief and put the caps on them, carrying them out to the three people in my room.

"Thank god." My dad and Peter spoke at the same time, Bruce laughed and waved goodbye, "I'll have these results in the morning." He stated. I looked at the clock which read 1:30, I yawned. "I'm tired, can we go to bed now?" I asked, "Yeah, we have a long week ahead of us." My dad said, kissing my head and walking out the door. Peter climbed into the bed and I climbed in next to him. "You looked beautiful tonight." He smiled and I did the same. "Thank you, Peter." I smiled. "You looked great too." He laughed and kissed my head. "I'm sorry for crying in front of you." I said, looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "You don't need to be sorry for that." "Yes I do." "Why?" "I'm a Stark, we don't show our emotions." I stated. "Correction, you used to be a regular Stark so that comment made sense, but now you're my Stark so it's null and void." He finished. "Goodnight, Parker." I smiled, breathing in his scent. "Goodnight, Stark."