Chapter 13

Sierra's POV

We swung around the city, Peter laughing at my scared face and me laughing back at him. I'd never done this before, not even with my dad. I'd have to ask him. "Are you having fun?" Peter asked me, looking at me while we swung between a building. "Yes!" I smiled while laughing, "How do you do that?" I asked him and he looked down at me. "Do what? Swing? You should know, your dad made the suit." He laughed while looking back up at where we were going.

"No, I know how the suit works, how do you look down at me and swing at the same time? Is it your Peter tingle?" I asked, casually, and he visibly cringed. "Not you too." He sighed and I laughed, "What?" I asked, still giggling. "You sound like May, she always calls it my 'Peter tingle', it's called Spidey sense." He said with a smile. "That doesn't sound too threatening either, but I'll go with it." I laughed, he huffed with a smile on his face as we swung to my house.

 We walked into the front door and saw my dad and Pepper sitting on the couch watching a movie. I looked at them confused, "W-what's going on?" I asked and they looked over at me. "Hi, Sierra, it's good to see you again." Pepper said and came to hug me, I stepped back a bit but she didn't get the message, she hugged me tight and I hugged her back lightly. "Watch my ribs, Pepper." I said, wincing lightly.

She backed up and apologized, she sat back down on the couch with my dad. "That didn't answer my question, what's going on?" I asked, giving Pepper a look. My dad sighed, "Sierra there's no need for the looks." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, come on Peter." I said, dragging him upstairs and down to my dad's office.

"What are we doing?" Peter asked, confused and seemingly uncomfortable. "I just need to know what those two are up to." I said locking the door and sitting behind the desk. "Friday, show me texts and call logs between Tony Stark and Pepper Potts." I said into the air, "Are you authorized, Miss Stark?" Friday asked, I put my thumbprint on the pad and got cleared through.

I looked up at the screens and read through their calls and texts. One message caught my eye, "She doesn't suspect a thing." it was from my dad. I read through some more, "We will tell her soon, she doesn't need to know yet." again from my dad. I printed out the messages, Peter collected the papers, "Friday, don't log this entry, I'm done." I said and got up and left my dad's office with Peter behind me.

We went into my room and sat on the bed, "Why is he dating her?" I asked Peter, he handed me the text log and I looked through it again and caught something I didn't before, I read it out loud, "I'll be a good mom to her." I said and looked up at Peter, I started to tear up and I hugged him. "She can't replace my mom. Peter she cant." I cried, he rubbed my back in circles and shushed me. I laid my head on his shoulder and cried a little more. That's when it came to me, I have a plan.

I got up slowly and paced around a bit. "What are you thinking of?" Peter asked, standing with me and putting his hands on my shoulders. "I have a plan, but I need Spider-Man's help." I said and looked into his eyes deeply. He looked a bit taken aback, "I can't go against your dad, Sierra. He will take my suit and internship and I'll never see you again." He said, I nodded, understanding his reasoning. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to drag you down with me." I said and we didn't talk anymore about it.

-3pm-

"Hey, I have to head out, May needs my help." Peter said while standing. I stood with him and gave him a hug, "It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said and walked him downstairs. We said our goodbyes and he walked out the door and swung off to his house. I turned back around and made eye contact with my dad and his whore on the couch, they smiled at me and I walked back up to my room.

I began to write out my plan, I'll take the suit my dad helped me build for myself, it was essentially the same as his. Just in case he died, I would be the next ironman. Go to Peppers house and engage the drones that I'm not supposed to know about and blow the place to bits. It was kinda harsh but this is the only way I can think of to get her and my dad apart, and if that doesn't work she will think that I'm not a good kid. Who wants a bad stepchild? This was so crazy it just might work.