Chapter 14

-1 month later, December 8th-

Sierra's POV

Things have turned around. After the incident a month ago me and my dad had a long discussion. He took away my suit, which was to be expected. We talked about him and Pepper, I showed him the texts that I printed and he explained that she wasn't trying to replace my mom. Me and Peter talked about it too, he told me how he felt about me and asked me to be his girlfriend.

My dad still doesn't know, it's not the time for that. I've gotten better at not lashing out every time something doesn't go the way I think that it should, me and my dad have a better relationship as well. We have dinner with Pepper every Monday night and things are getting better between us too.

I have school today, it's a Monday which means I'm gonna be seeing Pepper later. I walk into my closet to pick an outfit. 

I changed into my outfit and walked over to my vanity to do my hair and makeup

(Remember her hair is red)

I finished up and grabbed my black bag and walked downstairs

I finished up and grabbed my black bag and walked downstairs. I saw a note on the counter 'I had to go to work, don't forget to eat breakfast. I'll see you after work. Meet Pepper and I at the chilis. I love you, my sweet girl.

Love,

Dad     December 8th, 2021'

I sighed and grabbed an apple off the counter and drove to Peter's house, he was waiting outside for me. I got up next to him and rolled the window down, "Get in loser, we're going shopping." I laughed and he looked at me like a lost puppy. "I thought we were going to school?" He asked and I giggled, "We are, get in." I laughed and he got in the truck. "Let me see your phone." He said and I handed it to him. He played Fix You by Coldplay. "I love this song." I smiled, "It reminds me of myself." I said looking at him. "It reminds me of you too." He said back, looking at me with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

We pulled into the lot at the school and got out of the truck. He walked around to me and grabbed my hand in his and we walked inside.  I looked towards our lockers and saw Flash standing in front of them. I felt my body tense up but I continued to walk with Peter. "What's up, Penis Parker? Oh, I see you have my sloppy seconds with you." Flash said, with the same devilish grin he gave me the second day of school. "Shut up and move, Flash," Peter said, not wanting to deal with his shit. "Yeah, who's gonna make me?" He asked walking up to us and poking Peter on his chest.

"I am." I said, letting go of Peter's hand. "Go call my dad." I whispered to Peter, who nodded and did as I asked. I turned back to Flash, he was smirking at me. "So, what's the whore gonna do?" he asked and I smirked back. "I guess you're about to find out what the whore is gonna do." I said, spewing the word with so much venom.

He rolled his eyes and I punched him in the face, feeling his nose break from my hit. He tried to hit me and I ducked it and uppercut him in the balls. He doubled over in pain and I kneed him in the face. That's when I felt hands on my shoulders. I spun around to see my dad and Peter, each of them with a hand on my shoulders. I looked around and saw students gawking at me.

I ignored it and gave my dad a hug and Peter a high five. I turned back to Flash who was looking up at me in pain, "That's what the whore is gonna do. Tell me again, how do you feel about having your ass handed to you by Tony Stark's daughter?" I asked, one upping him completely in the rich parent contest. He looked between me and my dad, "You're not his daughter, Tony Stark would never raise a whore like you." He said while looking up at me. Peter went to hit him and I put my hand on his chest.

"Go to the bathroom and change." I whispered and winked. He got the drift and went to put on his suit. I looked at my dad, "Who bought the $37,000 truck sitting in the lot?" "I did." he replied. "Who's Ironman?" I asked, this time looking at Flash. "Tony Stark?" he said, like this was some kind of game.

Just as I said that, Peters double came out of the bathroom. My dad built this for him in case there was an issue during school. I smiled at the double when Spider-Man burst through the front doors of the school. My dad suited up, as did I. I got my suit back yesterday.

I lifted my mask and looked down at him, "Look at that, your idol gets to see you looking pitiful." I smirked, "So, remind me again, who kicked your ass?" I smiled, venom in my eyes. I was enjoying this. "You did." He mumbled. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that. What did you say?" I asked, putting my foot on his hand and stepping on it. "You did." He said to where everyone could hear.

My dad took place and stepped on his hand. "I know my daughter is scary," He started and lifted his mask, "But I'm worse." He said and twisted his foot causing his hand to break. He stepped back and put his arm around my shoulders and one around Peters, metal clunking when he touched mine, "Okay, let's go home." He said and we all walked out.

We climbed into my truck, me and my dad in the front and Peter and his double in the back. "Edith, deactivate Peter Parker double." I said into my suit while we were driving. "Deactivated." She replied and we continued home. "So we lasted at school for 5 minutes, how do you feel Sierra?" Peter laughed, pulling his mask off his head. I laughed back, "Pretty good, felt nice to get revenge on that guy."

I looked over at my dad and smiled and he did the same. We pulled into the driveway and I parked the truck. "Sierra, you need to learn to drive better, who taught you to drive?" My dad asked me as we got out of the truck. I looked at him with a straight face, "I'm pretty sure you did." I said. He rolled his eyes and went inside. 

Peter's POV

I looked at Sierra, her hair looked so pretty in the sun. She got out of her suit and was wearing the clothes she wore to school today. She looked absolutely stunning. I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "What was that for?" She asked with a smile. I gave her one in return and shrugged my shoulders. "Just felt like it. You look stunning right now." I told her, grabbing her hands in mine and swinging them back and forth.

This, I could do this for the rest of my life. I looked around and gave her a hug, she hugged back. "I love you." I said and held her tighter. I felt her gasp and pull away. "You love me?" She asked, completely dumbfounded. Shit Peter, what have you done? She doesn't feel the same and now I've made a fool of myself.

"I love you too, Mr. Parker." She smiled and blushed. I felt my face light up, I lifted her off the ground and spun her around. I can't believe it..she loves me. She smiled and laughed, she looked like a goddess. I know I could spend the rest of my life with this girl.

"I love you, Peter." She smiled as I set her down. She kissed me with passion, something I've never felt with anyone but her. She's my favorite person in the whole world. "What's going on here?" Mr. Stark asked, coming out of the house. "Uhh..it's not what you think." I rambled, I could see the fear in Sierra's eyes. "Parker, go home, Sierra, come with me." He said sternly and I could see the tears fill her eyes and roll down her cheeks as she nodded and walked away. She looked back at me once before she got in. I turned and put my mask back on and swung home, sad.