Chapter 4

Sierra's POV

We pulled up at my house and I saw my dad's car in the driveway. I know that Peter has never been here before but I guess he's about to find out my secret, I am a Stark. "Come on." I said and jumped out of the truck once I turned it off and everything. We grabbed our bags and made our way into the house. "Dad, I'm home and I have company." I yelled and he came out of his study. "Who did yo- oh hello, Parker. So nice of you to be in my house with my intern." He said sarcastically. Really Dad? Really? If I was an intern wouldn't I have gone to Stark towers and not your house? For someone with a powerful mind he wasn't really good when it came to making up stories about my identity. Not to mention I just called you dad. "He knows." I said and motioned for Peter to follow me to my room.

"Where are you going?" My dad questioned and I turned around, "To my room to go work on a project for school. Is that okay with you, Mr. Stark?" I said in a snarky tone. He raised his eyebrows which meant 'we will talk about this later.' I nodded and began walking to my room with Peter in tow.

Once we arrived at my room I shut the door. "Woah, dad?" I heard Peter say, which made me giggle. I turned to face him and he had an excited look on his face. "Yes, spider boy, dad." I laughed and he looked a little shocked that I knew he was Spider-Man. "I look through my dad's paperwork. It's not that hard to snoop in this house, I can break through all his security." I said with a shrug and he just looked at me. "You know, you're really something else." Peter laughed and I laughed along. This is the first time I've genuinely laughed and had a good time since my mom passed. Everything was just better with her. "I'm gonna change into something more comfortable and then we can start on the project." I stated while walking towards my dresser.

I picked out my favorite pajama set that I got from Shein

I picked out my favorite pajama set that I got from Shein. I went to my conjoined bathroom and changed and looked in the mirror and smiled. I walked out to see Peter getting out all his notes and spreading them across my floor, I giggled at the sight. He turned to look at me, "What's so fu-oh my god you look beautiful." He said and then blushed soon after. I smiled and sat down next to him. "I don't have any additional notes to add to yours since I just started today." I said and giggled. He smiled at me and we got to work on the volcano. We went into my lab and worked on the construction and by the time we got halfway done it was 8:00pm. "I should probably leave soon, my aunt May will worry if I'm not home by 9." Peter stated as he began to gather his things. "Okay, we can continue tomorrow after school." I said and put on my white vans. I grabbed my keys off my table and we made our way downstairs.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" My dad asked from the couch and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to take Peter home. I'll be right back." I said and went to leave. "By Mr. Stark." Peter said and waved to my dad, "Bye Parker." he said back and we walked out the front door.