Chapter 1

Robby's pov
I groaned as I heard my sister Jude's alarm clock,it was Eddie Van Halen's eruption solo and I have to hear it every morning.Jude sprang out of her hammock(because she doesn't sleep in a normal bed like everyone else in the world)and shut off her alarm clock,"morning my most excellent brother!"she said happily as I sat up.i rubbed my eyes,"morning Jude."I yawned.she pulled the curtain she set up in our room down,I got out of bed and immediately got changed."do you have band practice today?i have work today so I need to know now if you are."I asked as I took off my pajamas,"Parker said he set up an appointment to get the band a car,so no I technically don't have band practice but we might need a right after we go to the dealership."she replied.

She pulled the curtain back and revealed her outfit,"how do I look?"she asked happily.

"Huh,not bad Jude."I replied,she grinned happily.

No one's pov
Jude Dee LaRusso-Lawrence is the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and Della LaRusso.she goes to All Valley High school with her brother Robby and her friends Parker Benjamin and Carlos Hernandez,they're her best friends and they're in her band:Cobra Fangs.Johnny and Daniel haven't seen each other in years,but Jude and Robby don't want to risk anything.so when they sees their cousin Samantha LaRusso they just say that they're a Lawrence and not a LaRusso-Lawrence,they don't want a fight to happen between their dad and their uncle.Jude is the toughest girl ever,she's saved Carlos' life from going in the shitter and she changed Parker's life.Carlos for some reason likes to call her boss while Parker sometimes calls her the next Van Halen,but that's only because of her excellent guitar skills.

Jude has three piercings on one ear:two hoops and one gauge.yep,she's cool.she wanted to get more piercings but then she thought about it and decided not to get one,sometimes she mainly hangs out with her friends at her apartment.they mainly chill and practice they're instruments,but they also do their homework.if there's one place they mainly go to,it's Circle K.Jude,Parker,and Carlos worship the Bill and Ted movies.it's actually what inspired them to make their band,Johnny helped name it even though he's not that good at naming stuff.