Chapter 38

A/N
H U H ? ? ?

Jude's pov"besides what would I even tell mom and dad?!"I opened the closet door and stepped back into our room

Jude's pov
"besides what would I even tell mom and dad?!"I opened the closet door and stepped back into our room."Well then I guess you're coming with me."I said,putting my hands on my hips.he widened his eyes,"You're not dragging me into this Jude!"he exclaimed.I widened my eyes and quickly rushed towards him,covering his mouth and shushing him."do you want mom and dad to find out already?!"i hissed,he quickly shook his head.I slowly took my hand off of his mouth,"I'm still not gonna get involved though."i widened my eyes again."Like hell I'm not!"I nearly yelled,I quickly took a deep breath and exhaled,calming myself down."look,I just got you back."I reminded him,he looked away.

"do you really think I trust you enough to leave you alone by yourself?"he looked me in the eyes and sighed,"fine."I smirked and crossed my arms."pack your things Rob,"I picked up a backpack and threw it at him,"we're getting Miguel back."he glared at me."I told you to stop calling me Rob."he reminded me,I cheekily grinned."I know,"I poked his nose,"I just wanted to get a reaction out of you."he shook his head and grinned."follow my lead and lie as best as you can."I explained to him as he packed his things,"got it."he zipped up his backpack and put it on his back,I nodded at him and he nodded back.