Chapter 20

Jude's pov
We were all at Sam's house.see Miguel and Sam had a plan to unite Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang Karate together and fight Cobra Kai,and it was ironically almost Christmas.i know what you're gonna say,"if it's almost Christmas then where's the snow?"well we are in California.there's literally never snow here,I know because my parents always take me to Colorado to go play in the snow.when then heard a knock on the door,Sam and I looked at each other.Miguel's here with Eagle Fang,I nodded at her.she got up and opened the front door to let them in,"what the fuck is this?!"a member said."listen nitwits!"I yelled,everyone looked at me."we wanna stop Cobra Kai right?"I asked everyone,they all nodded.

"Well if we want to stop them we have to work together,understand?"I explained,before they could answer Cobra Kai suddenly came out of nowhere.Dimitri widened his eyes and immediately hid behind Elliot,making him blush a bit.right,right,I forgot to mention that Elliot has a crush on Dimitri."NO MERCY!"Tory yelled,we all began to fight.it was crazy and intense,I mainly chi blocked some people and punched them in the gut.Hawk eventually joined our side and saved Dimitri and Elliot,so at least another person from Cobra Kai is joining us.Sam eventually beat Tory and we one,they all left."mom is gonna kill me."Sam said,"for trashing the house?oh yeah definitely."i said.