Chapter 21

No one's pov
Miguel,Jude,and Sam all ran to Cobra Kai.they all knew Johnny and Daniel were there and they were certain that they were fighting him,when they arrived they saw Daniel and Kreese.Kreese was defeated as Daniel showed him some mercy,they all gasped when they saw Robby."What the fuck?!"Jude exclaimed,everyone looked at her."this is your chance to prove yourself,son."Kreese said to Robby."yes sensei."he said,"Robby no!"Johnny yelled.but it was too late,Robby ran towards Jude and they began to fight.the main problem was that Jude was actually stronger and more skilled then her brother despite always being in a band and not doing much,"I don't want to fight you man!"Jude yelled.

"I wouldn't want to fight me either!"Robby yelled,he grabbed Jude by her leg and threw her.she slammed against a wall and fell to the ground,"JUDE!"Della yelled.she was with Amanda and the kids,Jude coughed out some blood."Come on boss you can do it!"Carlos yelled,"don't give up Jude!"Parker yelled."DO IT FOR VAN HALEN JUDE!"Elliot yelled,Jude slowly began to get up.she got into fighting position,she knew what had to be done.she began to dodge Robby's attack,tears flowed down her cheeks."I'm so sorry for this."she whispered,he looked at her confused.she chi blocked his right arm,then his left arm,then his legs,and then eventually his spine.he collapsed onto the ground,he was freaking out."I-I can't move!what did you do?!"Robby yelled,"you're not gonna be able to move for a day,consider this...mercy."she spat.she limped towards her parents and her friends,meanwhile Cobra Kai and Kreese ran to Robby.