Chapter 17

Jude's pov
"Uhh Guys?sensei?where are we?"Miguel asked me,my dad,Carlos,Parker,and Elliot."just follow our lead man,don't fuck this up."Carlos said to him as my dad handed him a bag,he doesn't know this but the bags full of beer.he also doesn't know that we're at a concert,not just any concert...a Dee Snyder concert!i know,I'm just as excited as you.the thing is though we can't really afford tickets cause we blew all the money on Miguel's surgery funds,also some of the money was stolen by Cobra Kai but we'll talk about it later.after convincing the guard to get in we finally got in,"open the bag man I'm thirsty!"Parker said.Miguel opened the bag to reveal the beer,"oh hell yeah man!"Carlos said as we all grabbed a can.

"WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!NO WE AINT GONNA TAKE IT!"me and the gang sang,Miguel smiled and sang along with us.the minute Dee began to sing the goofy Goober song the gang went apeshit,I then noticed Miguel's foot tapping.i tapped my dad's arm and pointed at Miguel's foot,the boys noticed too.my dad tapped on Miguel's arm and pointed at his tapping foot,Miguel gasped."YEAH!"he cheered,me and the boys cheered as well.

A short chapter but the next chapter may be short too

Sorry