Chapter 2

No one's pov
Cobra fangs is a band founded by Jude LaRusso-Lawrence.it consists of three members:Carlos on drums,Parker with any instrument they needed,and Jude on the electric guitar.Jude did say that she didn't have practice today to her brother Robby,but that didn't mean that they weren't going to skip school.today they finally found a place to practice,they were really good at skipping school so they weren't going to get caught.

Jude's pov
"Come on boys follow me."I whispered,I carried my guitar on my back while holding Parker's guitar.meanwhile Parker and Carlos tried to carry parts of Carlos' drums,we finally found a place to practice without getting almost caught by the cops."phew!we made it."Carlos sighed with relief,"Yeah for now,let's just hurry up and start practicing."Parker said."Parker's right,let's try covering Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana."I suggested,Carlos and Parker nodded.we quickly set up our stuff:Parker and I tuned our guitars while Carlos set up his drums,after he set them up he began to test it out a bit."you boys ready?"I asked,"ready boss!"Carlos exclaimed.

"I was born ready Judy Judy banana banana phooey!"Parker said.Carlos and I gave him a weird look,"Parker..."he looked at me nervously."dude you're so funny!"I exclaimed,his face lit up."Yeah man,how do you come up with this stuff?"Carlos asked him,"oh I just say whatever's on my mind."Parker said proudly."ok,ok,let's actually start practicing."i said,Carlos and Parker nodded.Parker repositioned his glasses,"one,two,one two three four!"I shouted.i then began to play the guitar,then Carlos began to play the drums.