Chapter 4

Daniel's pov
Business was doing great!i was sitting at my desk filling out some paperwork with my wife Amanda when we suddenly heard kids cheering and yelling,"what's that noise?"Amanda asked."I'll go check it out."I reassured her,I walked downstairs and saw three teens in the lobby.they all looked like they were all Sam's age and were all very different,I cleared my throat.they all looked at me like owls,"can I help you gentlemen?"I asked them."Hey!boss isn't a dude!"the tan boy said,"chill out Carlos,a lot of people think I look like a boy."the "boy"calmed Carlos down."I'm Jude,this is Carlos and that's Par-Parker quit being a car geek and get over here!"Jude scolded Parker who was looking at a car,he repositioned his taped glasses and immediately stood next to Carlos.

"So how can I help you all?"I repeated my question,"Well sir you see our band leader Jude here just recently got her license and we were wondering if you by any chance had a van that could fit all three of us as well as our instruments."Parker explained.Jude cheekily smiled,"I think I have just the thing,follow me."i said.they all high fived and air guitared as they followed me to our model vans,"how's this?"I asked them."woah..."they all whispered as they saw it,"this thing is fire yo!"Carlos said."it's the perfect van!"Parker squealed,Jude looked at the price and frowned."Boys i can't get this."she said,"why not boss?"Carlos asked."is there a problem?"I asked Jude,"Yeah,look my family barely makes any money and so does the band.i can't get this van even if it looks good,I'm sorry."she explained.

"That's alright boss,we understand."Carlos said,Parker patted her back."Catch you Later un-mr.LaRusso."she said,Carlos and Parker followed her."wait!"I stopped them,they turned around and looked at me.i hesitated,"how bout I give it to you for free?"I suggested.they gasped,"FREE?!"they exclaimed.i smiled and nodded,they looked at each other.they then huddled up and whispered,they broke the huddle and air guitar."Excellent!"they cheered,I laughed and handed Jude the keys.i then led them outside to the van,"WOO HOO!"Carlos cheered as they got in the van."thanks mr.LaRusso!"Parker said,"here's our card,if you ever want our band to perform here just call out manager:aka my mom!"Jude said as she handed me a card.she started the van and drove off,I could still hear them cheering.