Chapter 35

Della's pov
I sighed as I stared at a dish I was supposed to be washing.Johnny went off,probably sulking over losing the tournament.and Jude....she's been locked in her and Robby's room for hours now,I'm really starting to worry but I don't want to invade her privacy.I suddenly heard the door unlock,I turned around and saw Johnny.I widened my eyes when I saw Robby behind him,"Mom I-"I immediately put the plate down and rushed towards Robby."Robby!"I sobbed,hugging him tightly.I felt him hug me back,"are...are you back for good?"I asked as I pulled away."yeah,"a tear rolled down his cheek,"I am."I smiled."I hate to ruin the moment,but I believe you have someone to apologize to."Johnny said,Robby's face changed."do...you think she'll forgive me?"he asked us,"she missed you Robby,and she just wants her brother back."i replied.

Jude's pov
I laid in Robby's bed,I've been doing that ever since he left.I just...haven't felt like being in my own bed lately,I feel so guilty for all the things I've done to Robby.yeah,he joined cobra Kai and tried to hurt my friends.and yeah,he did terrible things,but he's still my brother.I played Home by Foo Fighters as I stared at the ceiling,looking at the glow stars I once placed when we were little."Wish I were with you, but I couldn't stay"I began to sing,letting tears stream down my cheeks."Every direction leads me away"I squeezed my eyes shut,trying to forget everything."Pray for tomorrow, but for today
All I want, is to be home"I took a shaky deep breath and exhaled,"J...Jude."My eyes immediately shot open.

I sat up and saw Robby standing in the doorway of our bedroom,our bedroom.I let my guitar slip out of my hands and fall onto the floor,the same guitar Robby got me for my 12th birthday."look Jude I know I fucked up badly,and all this is my fault.but I promise that I'm gonn-"i sprang off the bed and tackled him,hugging him tightly."how could you forgive me so easily?!"he exclaimed,"fucked up so badly!"he sobbed."I was never mad at you Robby,"I pulled away from the hug,"I was just...scared,scared that you lost your way."he sniffed and wiped his tears,then he paused."was...was that a fucking Avatar the last airbender reference?"he asked,I grinned."maybeee."I replied,he smiled."I definitely missed that."he joked,I laughed.

People I've loved, have no regrets
Some might remember, some might forget
Some of them livin', some of them dead
And all I want, is to be home