A/N + Chapter 37

in the last chapter I said that Stingray is friends with Judge and the Cobra Fang gang

Well since they brought back Stingray this season

I thought that I could give him a cooler role in this fics universe

Despite the fact that I forgot about him when writing season two of this fic😬

Anyways

Stingray is the band's biggest supporter,and he never shuts up about it

I also want to apologize for not updating this fic at all

I'm sure you all were anticipating an update at some point

The fic will be on hiatus again until the final season comes out

Now let's start the chapter!
—————————————————————————
Jude's pov
"alright Carmen try to calm down,I'm sure we'll figure something out."

I began to walk back to me and Robby's room,calculating a plan in my head as I closed the door and began to pack a bag.I grabbed her phone off the floor and dialed Carlos' number,as I waited for him to answer I leaned the phone against my shoulder,"come on asshole,pick up."I mumbled.I heard him groan as he answered the phone,"ugh,boss it's-"I quickly cut him off.

"Miguel might be in danger."

"WHAT?!"

Robby slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes,"Jude?what are you doing?"he asked.I ignored him as I listened to Carlos panic in Spanish,"do you know where he is?"he asked in a frantic tone."Mexico."i said,zipping up my backpack."ok,ok,we're getting his ass back.I'm gonna grab Parker and Elliot,then I'll come get you."he planned out loud,"meet me outside Joker's 7/11,I don't want my parents finding out about what I'm doing."I said."understood boss."Carlos said before hanging up,I closed my phone and placed it on top of my backpack."Jude!"Robby called out my name,I turned around to look at him."will you please tell me what the fuck is going on?"he asked,I sighed.

"Miguel might be in danger."I said in a vague way,Robby gave me a blank expression."ok,and?"I groaned and facepalmed,"me and the boys are gonna go get him back!"I explained."god,"I walked towards him and pushed his forehead backwards,"I think all that karate messed up your brain."i then walked over to my closet and went inside,closing the door behind me."Jude you're being crazy!I heard Robby yell through the door,i ignored him and began to get changed."how the fuck are you going to get to Mexico?"he asked,"with the van."I replied bluntly as I put on some jeans."well there's no way I'm letting go,"I groaned as I put on two shirts,"besides what would I even tell mom and dad?!"I opened the closet door and stepped back into the room.

"Well then I guess you're coming with me."