Recap/previously

A/N
I'm back!

I'm here to recap all three seasons of Cobra Kai so far(and to remind you of what happened in the last season)

So let's get started!
—————————————————————————
Season 1:in season 1 I introduced you guys to Jude Dee Lawrence-LaRusso,the daughter of Johnny Lawrence and Della LaRusso(Daniel's sister).on top of that,I also introduced you guys to her friends/bandmates(Parker and Carlos).I gave you all a glimpse into Jude's life before Cobra Kai came back,and then I showed you all what happened when it did come back.

Season 2:ah season 2,the infamous season.a lot of shit happened in this season,I made Aisha and Jude a couple and I added a new member to Jude's band(Elliot).there's not much to say about season 2,so let's just go to 3.

Season 3:mental health was a bitch in this season,specifically to Sam and Jude:Sam has trauma from her fight with Tory while Jude has trauma from not being able to save Miguel(and losing Robby).while Jude's been able to move on with the help of her friends,Sam hasn't.Eagle fang is born,and the two dojo's(Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang)decide to make peace.Jude fights her own brother,and the two dojo's band together to stop Cobra Kai.
—————————————————————————
                                Previously...
Jude's pov
We were all at Miyagi do waiting for Eagle Fang."think they'll come boss?"Carlos asked me,"after what I just did last night?they'll definitely come Carlos."I reassured him."there they are!"Elliot pointed out,and surely enough Eagle gang entered the dojo and stood next to their new friends and allies.my dad bowed at uncle Daniel,making me tear up.all these years of rivalry,and they're now finally teaming up.does this mean they're now finally friends?who knows.they then bowed at us,we all bowed at them."everyone ready?"uncle Daniel asked us,"YES SENSEI!"we all said."alright,let's begin!"dad said,me and the gang smiled.