Chapter 27

Parker's pov
"I wish you were here with me."

"I wish the same thing Parker."

"Yo Parker!where are you?we gotta go to practice at Miyagi-Do man!"

"Shit!I gotta go Sakura,I promise we'll chat real soon."i said to my girlfriend,"ok Parker,I love you."she said."I love you too."i said,I quickly blew at the screen.she smiled and pretended to catch it,I grinned but quickly ended the call."who were you talking to?"Elliot asked,walking into my room,Jude,Aisha,and Carlos were behind him."No one!"I quickly said,I scrambled to stand up.Aisha eyed me and repositioned her glasses,"flushed face,sweat dripping down your forehead..."she observed.then she gasped,"you were talking to your girlfriend!"she exclaimed.Jude,Elliot,and Carlos gasped.I blushed in embarrassment,"O-Ok fine I was!so what?"I admitted.

"Adda boy!I knew you'd get a girlfriend one day!"Jude said,patting my back.I buried my face in my hands,feeling extremely embarrassed."that's how I felt when they found out Elliot and I are dating."Carlos said,taking out a cigarette that was tucked behind his ear."wait,you two are dating?!"I exclaimed,"why did no one tell me?!"I asked."well...we thought you knew?"Aisha admitted,"well obviously I didn't!"i said."well you still haven't told us who your girlfriend is,so it's a win win situation."Jude pointed out,i blushed in embarrassment.