Chapter 39

Quick A/N:Thanks for all of the reads!I didn't realize this fic was so popular😅

Jude's pov
"I'm honestly shocked that they fell for that."Robby admitted.I lied to mom and dad and told them that Aisha was taking me and Robby along to her family's fun vacation at their summer home in Hollywood,they surprisingly bought it and made us promise that we'd call them when we get there."yeah well I'm pretty good at lying."I said,nudging his arm.he smiled and rolled his eyes,"yeah,yeah whatever."I smirked.after walking a couple of miles we finally made it to Joker's 7/11,I could see Carlos pacing around and smoking a cigarette,Parker was inside 7/11(presumably to buy some snacks for the trip),and Elliot was sitting inside the van.

I whistled,getting Carlos and Elliot's attention."Jude!"Elliot stood up and rushed towards me,Carlos put out his cigarette and followed Elliot.Elliot was about to hug me but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Robby,he widened his eyes and gulped."what the fuck is he doing here?"Carlos said,as he said that Parker exited 7/11 with a bunch of snacks and stuff in his arms."relax guys,he's good now."I explained,Parker spotting us but just shrugged and dumped the stuff he got into the van."also,he was trying to be a snitch so I had no choice but to take him with me."I added,Robby glared and me and I smirked.Carlos sighed,"alright,alright,but no funny business."he said to Robby.