Chapter 28

A/N
Just wanna point out that I didn't know Chozen would show up in the season 4 finale

I made the season 4 cast way before that happened

*sighs*

I'll explain what the heck I'm talking about later on

Let's just start the chapter for now

Jude's pov
"Dad please don't do this,it's completely unnecessary!"i said to dad.he was getting ready to fight uncle Daniel,it was going to be a rematch of their first fight."I have to do this Jude,stupid Daniel is always running his mouth."he said,i angrily glared at him."what would mom think?!"i angrily exclaimed,his eyes softened for a moment."your..."he clenched his hands into fists,"your mom would be ok with this."he said.I couldn't believe this,since mom was busy with aunt Amanda there was basically no one else who could stop my dad.what is happening?!it's like my whole world is shifting!Miguel and Sam were in charge of keeping score:Miguel was keeping score for my dad and Sam was in charge of keeping score for her dad(uncle Daniel).

Chris decided to record the fight,which only angered me more.Aisha noticed I was tense and grabbed my hand,I looked at her.she gave me a reassuring look and gently squeezed my hand,I sighed and relaxed a bit.I didn't even realize how tensed up I was,eventually the fight was finally over(thank god)but Miguel and Sam didn't know who should win because it ended up being a tie,"holy shit...Eli!"I heard Demetri exclaim.I turned around and saw Demetri running towards Eli/Hawk,who had his hoodie up."A-Are you ok?are y-you hurt?"Demetri asked wittingly,gently cupping Eli/Hawk's cheeks.Eli/Hawk shakily pulled his hoodie down,we all gasped as we saw that his Mohawk was cut off.

"Who did this to you?"

"Cobra Kai."

Ok now it's time for me to explain my a/n

So like

Wayyy before season 4 came out

I had a plan to somehow incorporate Chozen back into the story since he was only in season 3

My plan was that Chozen was going to help Johnny and Daniel with their Kreese and Silver problem

And that his kids,Kai and Sakura,would come with him

I was going to reveal that Sakura is dating Parker and that Kai is really good at karate

I legit didn't expect Chozen to appear in the season finale

I have a feeling we'll be seeing him a lot in season 5

And I hope we don't have to see Julie Pierce from The Next Karate Kid in season 6(or the season 5 finale)