Chapter 26

A/N
Sorry for leaving this fic on hold!

I finished watching season 4 and I'm ready to rock n roll!

Jude's pov
"Alright,you kids are on in five minutes."the boss said.we were finally performing at a club,we were all nervous but knew what we were doing.Parker,Carlos,and Elliot all invited their family members.I invited my parents as well as my uncle Daniel and his family,I didn't really want to invite our friends over the fear that karate shit might happen(and yet I still invited Aisha,I mean I had to shes my fucking girlfriend)."I'm kinda nervous Jude."Elliot admitted,"me too."Parker admitted as well."hey,hey,we're gonna be fine."I assured them both,"yeah,we're going to kick ass!"Carlos said."yeah!"we all said in agreement,I picked up the guitar I got for my birthday."bring it in,bring it in."i said,we all put our hands together."one,two,three."Parker counted off,"COBRA FANGS!"we shouted.

We ran onto stage,some people clapped and cheered.I smiled when I saw my family,it made me kinda nervous but I was still happy that they came."thank you all for being here tonight,I know this seems cheesy of me but I'd like to say something before we start the first song."i said,mom and dad gave each other a confused look."we all have heroes in our lives,whether they're still here with us or up in the clouds.a hero helps define who you are,shapes you into the person you want to be.so,that is why I'd like to dedicate this first song to my hero:my dad,Johnny Lawrence."i said,people clapped while my family stood there shocked.I noticed my uncle mouth to my dad,"did you know about this?"to which he shook his head no.

I cleared my throat and began to play my guitar,I took a deep breath and exhaled before stepping closer to the mic."Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around"I began to sing,I strummed my guitar and pointed at dad."There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary"I sang as I pointed at him,the rest of the gang began to play their instruments.we all played wildly,I swung my hair around as I played.people were jumping and dancing along,I went back towards the mic.

"Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around"I sang,I noticed dad smiling proudly.was he,tearing up?as I continued to play,my childhood flashed before my eyes.I smiled confidently,as it encouraged me to keep playing."There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary"I sang,I noticed the crowd starting to sing along with me.I grabbed the mic stand and dragged it with me as I jumped onto a nearby milk crate,I put the mic stand down and kept playing.

"Kudos, my hero, leavin' all the mess
You know my hero, the one that's on"i strummed my guitar and got off the milk crate,I held up my hand and encouraged the audience to keep singing along.

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

I grabbed the mic stand and put it back in the middle,"There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes"I sang into it."There goes my hero
He's ordinary"I sang loudly as I played the final chord,the people in the club were going nuts(including all of our families).I smiled and panted,looking back at the guys who were also smiling and panting.I looked at Aisha,who was clapping and cheering.I grinned and blew a kiss at her,she pretended to catch it and put it in her chest."alright,alright,LET'S DO ANOTHER SONG!"i yelled into the mic,everyone cheered.I looked at Carlos,he nodded and began to tap off to the next song with his drumsticks.