Chapter 31

Jude's pov
Prom wasn't too bad:Aisha and I were having fun,Parker accidentally walked in on Carlos and Elliot making out,I ended up accidentally walking in on Demetri and Eli making out,all and all it was fun.that is until Robby and Tory fought with Sam and Miguel,I was going to intervene but Aisha grabbed my wrist and stopped me."Jude don't,they need to sort out their issues on their own."she said,"Aisha's right boss,this is their problem:not yours."Carlos said.I hesitated and watched them fight,it got to the point where they all accidentally fell in the pool.we all rushed towards the pool:Carlos and Parker helped Miguel out while Aisha and I helped Sam out.

Robby glared at me,but I gave him a sympathetic look.Mom admitted to me that she wished Robby came back home,and that she wished this whole thing with him never happened.I walked off,not saying a word."Jude?"Aisha said,I turned around and looked at her.she gave me a concerned look,"are you ok boss?"Carlos asked.I hesitated,"I'm...Im fine."I lied."H-How bout we ditch this boring party and go to Circle K?"I suggested to Aisha and the guys,"sure thing Jude,besides I could barely eat the food they were serving us."Elliot said.Aisha went towards me and held my hand,I gently rubbed her hand with my thumb.