Chapter 3

Jude's pov
"FREEDOM!"me and my friends yelled as we left the school,Robby laughed as he walked with us."alright im off to work,call me when you need a ride ok?"he said,"okie dokie oh brother of mine!"I said happily.he grinned,we quickly hugged.he then walked away from us,"come on boys let's go get some candy cigarettes,then it's straight to a car dealership!"I said.We all howled as we ran down the street.Carlos swept Parker off his feet and held him bridal style as they ran,when they finally made it to Circle K Carlos put Parker down."AY YO JOKER!WHERE YOU AT?"I called out for Joker as we entered Circle K.

Caleb,Aka the Joker,has the same condition as the Joker.Me and the boys befriended him because we thought he was cool,"hey guys!want your usuals?"he asked them."yes we do,today's a special day."I said as Joker grabbed the usual stuff they needed,"Why is today special?"he asked me."we're going to finally get a car for our equipment!"Parker said,Carlos cheered while I happily nodded."ah sweet dude!but how?"Joke asked,I grinned.i then took my wallet out and slammed my driver's license down onto the counter,"I got my license!"I cheered."woah that's great!"Joker said as he rang up our stuff,"may I recommend that you get a car now?"Joker suggested,I scoffed."I'm not gonna go to my uncle's now Joker."I said,crossing my arms."come on Ju,you can't avoid him forever."Joker said,"JoJo's right boss,you gotta do it someday."Carlos said.