Chapter 8

Jude's pov
"Ugh,stupid pencil."I mumbled as I dug into my backpack,as I dug into it I accidentally bumped into someone.half of my stuff spilled out,"oh geez,I'm so sorry Jude."I heard Sam say as I grabbed my stuff.I looked at her,"it's alright,it's my fault anyway I wasn't looking where I was going."I said.she helped me picked up my things,"is this your license?"she asked as she picked up a card.I widened my eyes,"don't look at it!"I yelled.i tried to grab it from her but she moved a bit to the right,her eyes widened.she slowly looked at me,"Y-You're related to me?"she asked.i grabbed my license from her and immediately shoved it into my pocket,"does that mean that Robby-"I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against the lockers.

"Listen Sam,you never found out:understand?if uncle Daniel-I mean your dad found out that my mom-i mean your aunt married my dad-i mean Johnny then it'll make this Cobra Kai Miyagi do shit worse!"i said,"But Jude-"I cut her off."No Sam!my life is perfect,my parents love me and brother.i don't care what your dad told you about my dad,but he's the greatest dad ever.he loves my mom,he loves me and my brother,and he cares about my family."i said,I let go of the collar of her shirt."Jude wait please!"she said,"hey boss!whats going on?"Carlos asked as he and Parker walked up to me."nothing much."i said,ignoring Sam.