Chapter 6

A/N
Just to clarify:Johnny got Cobra Kai back,I didn't want to make it into a chapter lol

Jude's pov
I shook my head as I made my hair all wild.tonight was the Halloween party at my school,I'm going as Eddie Van Halen.Carlos said he's going as some demon or something like that,and Parker said he's going to be Corey Haim's character in Prayer of the Rollerboys.as I fluffed up my hair I heard a knock on my door,"door's open!"I called out as I fluffed up my bangs.Robby opened the door,"woah,you uh-"i cut him off."I know!i look just like Eddie Van Halen don't I?"i said excitedly,he smiled."Yeah,you do."he said,I grinned.Robby's going as Dave Grohl,I helped him with his costume of course.we said goodbye to mom and got in my van,I of course drove.I first picked up Carlos,Parker said his mom was driving him to the Halloween party so I didn't need to pick him up.

After I parked the van Carlos and I sprinted out of the van,"wait up guys!"Robby called out.we laughed as we ran inside,"It's Halloween!It's Halloween!"Carlos and I sang."it's Halloween!"we heard Parker sing,we both turned around and saw Parker.we cheered and hugged him,Parker's mom chuckled."LETS FUCKING PARTYYYY!"Carlos yelled,Parker and I yelled as well.we sprinted down towards the auditorium,it was packed with people in costumes."god damn,this place is more packed then our concerts!"I pointed out,"you got that right boss."Carlos said."is it weird that I'm already hungry?"Parker asked us,"not at all bromigo I'm hungry too."I reassured him.