The Hunger Games (Harry Potter)

01/05/21

Okay so I just wanted to try something new. I wanted to mix two of my favorite series together and see how it came out. If you absolutely hated this, please tell me and I won't do ones for the other guys, but if you enjoyed this, please tell me as well so I can write them for the other ones.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"60, 59, 58," Don't step off the platform too early was all I could tell myself. If I did, I would be blown to bits. The one thing that I told myself was that I wanted to at least get past the blood bath.

I wasn't going to let my family watch my get killed the first couple of minutes that we were out here. Well the one good thing about stepping off the platform before time was out would be the fact that my death would be painless.

My eyes scanned the surrounding areas and I was pleasantly surprised to see that we seemed to be in a forest, but there was absolutely no telling what lied in those forests.

I was from district 11 and we had forest similar to this so it would seem like I had the upper hand with knowing what kinds of things were going to be edible and how to find water. This place looked pretty familiar to home with the trees and rivers.

I could see that there were fruits hanging from a lot of the trees as well. But the game creators were known for messing up plans like that to ensure no one got the upper hand.

"37, 36, 35," I shook my head trying to focus myself back on the task at hand. Do not die. I looked around at the ground trying to decide what would my first move be.

When I got off this pedestal, I would grab that dull green backpack (perfect for blending in with the woods) and take off. Do not die.

"3, 2, 1," I leaped off managing to grab the backpack as soon as my feet hit the ground. Before I could take another step, I was tackled to the ground. I managed to roll over and look up to see a pair of bright green eyes; I remembered them from training.

I think this was the boy from 1, one of the Career tributes. The Career tributes usually came from the more wealthy districts and they tended to work together throughout the games and then turn on each other when they were the last ones left. I thought about working with the guy from my district, but he didn't like that idea at all.

Looking at him even closer, I noticed a faint lightning shaped scar on his forehead. Wonder how he got that. Looking at his eyes, I realized they would be the last thing I ever saw. At least they were pretty.

My eyes started to tear up, but I would not give him the pleasure of seeing me cry. He got up off me, and held out a hand as if he wanted to help me up. I cautiously took it and allowed him to pull me up. It wasn't that hard for him since I was a lot smaller than him.

"So you're not going to kill me?" I asked brushing myself off. I looked around wondering if I would be able to run away. I knew I was much faster than him, but looking at the weapons him and his friends had, they could easily kill me. I figured at the moment, I should take my chances with them.

"No. Not yet anyways." He shook his head, messy black hair swaying. I felt my cheeks warming up looking at him. He was extremely attractive, but now was not the time I shouldn't be thinking about this.

"We noticed that you received an 8 on your training score. And from watching you during training, we know that you have extensive knowledge of being in areas like that. So for our survival and for yours as well, we are going to need your help." He reached down and scooped up the green backpack that I had so long forgotten about. "I think you're going to need this." He gave me a small smile and began walking back over to his group of friends that were still killing and scavenging through the supplies that had been left.