Pansy Parkinson x Reader: Believe Me Now?

01/30/21

"You could just talk to her, you know?" Draco suggested to Pansy as he watched her grumpily shove a piece of toast with marmalade on it into her mouth.

"And why would I talk to her?" Pansy rolled her eyes at Draco as if she was daring him to answer that question.

She was absolutely fuming as she watched (y/n) get up from the Ravenclaw table and glide over to the Gryffindor table to sit down beside Ginny Weasley.

Pansy had always been curious about Ginny and (y/n)'s relationship. Some would say that they were extremely good friends, but others thought there might have been something else going on.

Watching the two of them together made her extremely aggravated, but she wasn't sure why.

When the frustration and confusion first started happening, Pansy couldn't decide where the emotions was coming from.

She watched as (y/n) brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes to show off her beautiful face. Pansy felt nauseous as she watched both (y/n) and Ginny giggling at something the Weasley twins had said.

"Honestly Pansy, I think they're just friends." Draco said trying to put Pansy at ease which only caused her to get angrier.

"Just friends don't treat each other like that." Pansy pointed out not able to look away from (y/n).

(y/n) and Ginny were easily the two most sought after girls at school so it was only fitting that the two of them ended up together. In Pansy's mind, it made complete sense that the two of them were with each other.

Ginny was this bright and fiery red head in Gryffindor while she was this calm and collected Ravenclaw. The two of them offset each other in the most perfect way.

Pansy hadn't realized it, but she was staring at (y/n) making these wild hand gestures while telling this story to the youngest Weasley.

In this moment she couldn't help but notice how absolutely stunning (y/n) was. The way that the light was bouncing off her hair giving her this halo effect.

In her eyes (y/n) looked what she thought angels to look like. Pansy always managed to tear her eyes away from the Ravenclaw when she caught herself staring for too long, but this time she couldn't manage to look away quick enough.

When (y/n) noticed that Pansy was in fact looking at her, she flashed her a genuine smile. Pansy rarely got smiles like those.

She wasn't expecting it so she did nothing but scowl back. (y/n) turned back around to face Ginny, her face burning with embarrassment.

Ginny instantly noticed that something was off with her and Pansy watched her ask what was wrong. (y/n) made a small gesture in Pansy's direction and then went back to her table. Ginny sent a glare Pansy's way before gathering things and heading out of the Great Hall.

(y/n) was in the year below Pansy, so unfortunately for her, she never got to see her in any of her classes. The only time she did was during meals in the Great Hall and sometimes in the library.

Pansy avoided the library because that's where (y/n) typically spent a lot of her time, but she was also in there with Granger.

Pansy thought it would be best to stay away from (y/n) until her feelings subdued, but after a couple of days she was really starting to miss seeing (y/n) around the school.

She did not like the way that she was feeling. Nobody had ever made her feel like this. Pansy eventually gave up avoiding (y/n) and decided to head to the library to work on a Muggle Studies assignment.