Young! Sirius Black x Reader: I Hate Him

12/23/19

"You're not listening to me." I growled slamming the History of Magic book closed onto the library table. I couldn't stand to be around him. The way he would always look at me with that smirk on his face as if he was all high and mighty.

The way that he knew the effect he had on me. But it wasn't just me that he had that effect on; he had just about every girl in this whole entire school wrapped around his finger. Him along with his best friend James. I just didn't know how much longer I would be able to stand in his presence.

"You don't listen to anything I have to say and that is exactly why you've been failing every single one of your exams. I'm going to bed and I do not want to talk to you again until I have to. So do not talk to me when I see you walking from class to class; nobody knows we're doing this and I would like to keep it that way. So good night Sirius Black." I swung my backpack on my back and walked out of the library.

I could not stand to be around him. Sure he was super attractive and being around him made my heart beat even faster but it wasn't that hard to push those feelings down.

I lied to him when I said that nobody knew about us doing this whole studying thing. My best friend Amber knew about our late night study sessions. She wasn't very fond of Sirius either, but she knew that I couldn't turn him down. It just wasn't in either one of our descriptions.

She was constantly pestering me to ask Sirius about Remus; if he knew who she was or if he had ever mentioned her. I told her that I prefered not to talk about things like that to him. Our conversations were strictly school business.

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my eyes. For the past couple of weeks, I had been very tired. It had been very early morning and very late nights. In the morning I was trying do all of my homework and during the nights I would be helping Sirius study.

I wasn't even sure why I told our Professor that I would be okay with this. Maybe it was because I secretly wanted to know if Sirius Black was the way that I heard every girl I had ever meet describe him.

He was the one who proposed to the first year girls just to make them more comfortable being at a new school, the one who would slow dance with third year girls in the hallways just to listen to their giggles, the one who would write love letter to the girls in our year just to see them blush. I refused to be one of those girls who developed a huge crush on him and couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey! You're back!" Was the first thing I heard when I walked into the Hufflepuff common room. The yellow and black that decorated the room seemed to calm me. "I've been was waiting up on you." Amber turned around grinning.

"You know that you don't have to wait up on me Amber." I rubbed my eyes once again and walked over to where she was sitting on the couch.

"I know (y/n), but I just really wanted to see how it went tonight."

"It went the same as always Amber. Him not listening and then him acting like he was all high and mighty," I went on and on about how awful being around Sirius was and Amber just stared at me fiddling with her long very dark curly hair. She was smirking slightly. "What's so funny to you?"

"Nothing. But I think you fancy Sirius." She said and laughed at my shock look.

"There's no way Amber and you know that. He's so annoying! I can't stand to be around him for more than 5 minutes and he-" I instantly stopped myself and Amber raised an eyebrow.

"And what exactly is he (y/n)?" She asked but I shook my head not wanting to continue what exactly I was going to say about the Sirius Black. "Well, I just wanted to wait up on you so I could say good night." She stood up and began heading to the dorm, "are you coming?"