George Weasley x Reader: What Are We Doing?

11/09/20

She laid in bed listening to the sound of the rain fall against her window. Lately she had been laying up at night just letting her thoughts wander to her favorite Weasley.

(y/n) was a year older than George and ever since he had shown up at Hogwarts, the two of them had been inseparable.

Most people thought they were dating, but that wasn't the case. They were more of a friends with benefits type thing. At first (y/n) thought she was okay with it since she never saw it going anywhere with George, but after a couple of years, she thought she may have had feelings for him. In the end, she ended up pushing the feelings away. She didn't want to ruin their relationship.

(y/n) rolled over and looked at the clock to see it was 1:45 in the morning. She got ready to roll back over and try to fall asleep, but there came a slight knocking on the window by her bed.

She got up and opened the window to see an owl waiting on her. She was extremely confused for such a late letter, but she was intrigued. (y/n) took the letter from the owl, passed him a couple of treats she kept on her night stand, and he took off into the night sky. Then she carefully unrolled the letter making sure not to wake any of her bunk mates up.

Met me in the common room in 5 minutes
-GW

She let out a small sigh and considered not even going to see him. She could pretend that she didn't get the letter and just go back to sleep. In all honesty, she really didn't feel like dealing with him tonight, but she wasn't sure if she'd even be able to go to sleep.

She would just lay awake wondering what George would have wanted if she didn't go. She threw an oversized sweatshirt on over her tank top, slipped into a pair of slippers, and tip toed past her bunk mates and down into the common room.

The fire was still going so she took a seat and sat down at the closest seat to the fireplace. She looked around and was surprised that George hadn't beat her down here. (y/n) had been debating calling it quits with George.

Maybe this would be best for the both of them. But she knew if she called it quits, it would be difficult for things to go back to the way they were before.

She heard someone come out of their room and just assumed it was George. He came over and sat down beside her and threw an arm around her shoulder pulling her into him. (y/n) wanted to tense up and pull away from him, but she couldn't. This felt so natural to her. This is what it was supposed to be like.

He turned towards (y/n) and pulled her into him pressing his lips onto hers. Once again she wanted to pull away from him, and tell him this was over, but she couldn't. She readjusted herself so that she was sitting on top of him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer into him. (y/n) began slowly rocking her hips back and forth on George which she knew he loved.

He even groaned and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He began slipping his hand up her shirt and she knew exactly where this was going and this is where she needed to stop it. She pulled away which caused George to sigh in annoyance.

"What are we doing George?" She snapped getting off his lap and crossed her arms.

"What do you mean (y/n)?" He had this confused look on his face.

"I guess what I mean is does this mean anything to you?"

"Do we have to talk about this right now?" He seemed irritated. "We're just having fun."

"Okay." (y/n) nodded and quickly got off the couch. That was all she needed to hear. She couldn't deal with this right now. "Good night George." And with that she left George sitting on the couch trying to figure out what exactly he had done wrong. All night she tossed and turned weighing the pros and cons of continuing her relationship with George.

She decided that in the morning she would tell George exactly how she felt. She was going to explain to him that she could no longer mess around with him like this. Walking into the common room, there was this buzz going on and she realized there was a Quidditch match this evening.

Speaking to George was going to have to wait; she didn't want to drop something like this on him when all he needed to be focused on was the match.

(y/n) walked back into her room to change into something more fitting. She decided on a maroon and gold Christmas sweater that Molly had knitted for her a couple of years ago, some thermal leggings, fuzzy socks, and some boots that she knew would keep her toes warm.

Then she made sure to grab some gloves and another jacket just in case the temperature dropped. When she walked into the common room, she made her way towards George it looked as if he noticed her but then he turned to talk to Katie Bell.

(y/n) immediately stopped in her tracks. That wasn't like him at all. All she wanted to do was wish him good luck, but it didn't look like she was going to do that today.

"Is everything okay?" There came a voice from beside her.

Glancing over she saw Hermione with this concerned this concerned look on her face. All (y/n) could do was nod to keep herself from crying at George's actions. Hermione noticed that (y/n) was staring at George and Katie, and she knew what was going on.

"We'll talk about it later." Hermione gave her a sad smile and headed over to talk to Ron and Harry.

In the end Gryffindor ended up winning so heading back to the common room (y/n) knew that she was going to congratulate George no matter who he was talking to. She was one of the last people to get to the common room so she had to push her way through the crowd to get to him.

But when she got to him, she was not prepared for what she was looking at. She was watching George snog Katie. (y/n) had a feeling that both of them had drunk a little too much fire whiskey but that didn't stop her from feeling awful. She knew that her and George were not together so he was free to kiss whoever he wanted, but that didn't stop her from wanting to throw up all over her shoes.

When they pulled apart, George made eye contact with her and it looked like he wanted to say something, but she turned around and ran out of the common room trying to stop the tears.

Over the next couple of weeks, (y/n) avoided George at any cost. He knew that he was sending her letter during the early morning hours, but she ignored them. She couldn't look him in the face right now.

After about 2 months or so, she decided that it was time to talk to him. Hermione had convinced her it was time to hear what he had to say. (y/n) thought that George and Katie would start hanging out more, but it seemed like they were both embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

Walking into the Great Hall for dinner that evening, it felt as if everyone was looking at her. Of course they weren't, but she just thought they were. She sat down a couple of seats down from George trying to figure out what she was going to say to him.

Then she got ready to walk over towards him, but he made his way towards her.

"We need to talk (y/n)."

"Yes." She nodded, "we do. I'm sorry that I've become so distant George, but I just couldn't keep doing what we were doing."

"You asked what are we doing and my response was so idiotic and I apologize for that. Look (y/n) I know that what we were doing hurt you, but I hope you believe that it was hurting me just as much. I never wanted to say anything because I didn't want to lose you. I love you (y/n) (l/n) and I don't care who knows. I want you (y/n). No more fooling around. I want all of you. All the good, the bad, and the ugly."

_~_~_~_~_
Hey! Please enjoy Lele162