His First Thoughts When He Sees You (Preference 5)

05/03/20

Harry: Gryffindor, half, same year

I wonder if she can tell that I have no idea what I'm doing. I sure hope she can't because she very pretty, but it doesn't matter because it's not like I'm ever going to see her again. Now she's walking towards me; is she coming over towards me? Now she's talking and I'm just grinning like an idiot. Stop smiling Harry.

Ron: Ravenclaw, muggleborn, year above

Why is this girl yelling at me? I've never seen her in my life. Did I do something wrong lately? Maybe she should stop yelling; I'm sure she would look a whole lot hotter if she just smiled. I really wasn't sure what to make of the situation because very hot girls didn't often come up to me. I wonder what Fred and George are going to think about this.

Draco: Slytherin, pure, year below

I remember when my first time here and everything was so new. Now she looks like a first year. Her robes are a little too long. She has way too many books in that backpack of hers. She hasn't yet learned that we have more than enough time in between classes to go back and get some of our other things. She's going to trip on those robes if she doesn't get them shortened. I wonder if she's heard anything about me, because I sure hope not. I would really like for her to get a chance to know the real me. But first impressions are the ones that always last, right? Maybe I should do something nice then; like catch her before she falls face first onto this very hard floor.

George: Slytherin, half, same year

Would it be weird if I followed her around the store? Would she think I was a stalker or something, because I'm not. But if she thought that, there wouldn't be much time for me to explain myself. There's too many people in here for her to notice me. Now I just need a reason to talk to her. Maybe I'll ask where something is so she can show it to me even though I already know where everything in this store is, but she doesn't have to know that, right?

Fred: Gryffindor, pure, 2 years below

I've seen her talking to Ron a couple of times, but I've never talked to her before. I've always wanted to, but I end up getting nervous. Wait...is she crying? She doesn't deserve to be crying. I want to make everything alright for her. Okay Fred you're going to walk over there and make sure everything is okay with her. Then you're going to start up a conversation with her and it's going to be fantastic.

Cedric: Hufflepuff, muggleborn, same year

Wow she looks really familiar, but I can't remember where I know her from. Maybe I've seen her around school, but that can't be true. What's the chances of that happening? I think her sister is the one that's talking to my sister. Maybe that can give me the opportunity to talk to her, but she's beautiful and I already know I'm going to make a complete fool of myself. Just breathe Cedric; everything is going to be okay.

~_~_~_~
I hope putting your house, blood status, and year out beside the names helps a lot. I just did it because whenever I would read these I would always forget them. If you have any ideas on a preference please let me know
-Emmy