Prior

"We can't let this go on

"We can't let this go on. Let's finish it once and for all" Rocky muttered as he sat on the booth with Hana's between his legs while the others in the gang surrounded them. It was already the morning of the fight that was going to happen and they were getting prepared for it.

Hana sat quietly as she listened to Rocky's words. "Life isn't worth living if we have to abandon our ways. Love and honor." Rocky looked around to catch everyone's gaze "Remember this. This isn't about taking. We fight to protect. Don't forget that."

Slowly he slid his glasses over his eyes hiding his brown orbs from the world like he always did. Sighing the sassy girl sat up straighter as she moved her jacket over her shoulder more tightly. They were ready to go now.

Ready to fight. Ready to take down Doubt. And most importantly protect what was precious to them.

——————————————————————

They were now at the abandoned train station. Hana stood quietly behind Rocky while having her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes trained on the ground in front of her while she gripped tightly onto her own arms.

She was scared. Afraid that something was going to happen in this fight and many many of her members in the gang were going to hurt again. But she couldn't think that. She had to trust them that they were gonna be okay.

She did. So standing there she looked up from the ground glaring. She was gonna give it her all like everyone else in her gang. She was gonna do her very best even it means her getting hurt. She was the queen and she was gonna protect her kingdom before anything else.

——————————————————————

Gen sat on one of the stools in the small diner as she waited for what Cobra wanted to do. As much as she wanted to leave and help her friend Cobra was her leader and she was gonna listen to him to whatever he said.

Quietly she turned to look at him as he sat alone on the table staring at the ground. The others were surprised to see her at first but didn't say anything to her too scared of what she was going to say to them and she did the same not wanting to talk to them just yet either.

"How is the family business?" Chiharu suddenly asked breaking the silence in the diner as he turned to look at Tetz. Quietly he thought about it for a few seconds before answering "I don't know yet." He looked down at the counter with a sad face "But we're probably done."

"It's not just Tettu's place" Dan suddenly said as he sat behind Cobra on the table. Gen stiffens at his voice turning her head away from him as she stared down at the counter only for Naomi to slide a glass of water in front of her.

Looking up Gen gave Naomi a small smile of thanks before taking the glass and sipping at it as the conversation went on. "At this rate, more businesses will have to close down." Dan continued slowly raising his voice for Cobra to hear even though he knew the leader could.