The day after

It was already the next morning and Gen was sitting on the ground stuffing trash into a trash bag

It was already the next morning and Gen was sitting on the ground stuffing trash into a trash bag. All of her thoughts stuck on the safety of Emiko and the Nameless city as she knew nothing about the other girls.

As she was cleaning up she stopped at the sound of footsteps running past her and to Cobra. Without a second wasted she stood up and followed them to see what they had found out. "They're from doubt" Dan started off "that's not all. There were some new punks too"

Gen immediately turned her head to face Cobra silently begging him if she could leave to see the safety of her old gang members yet he ignored her too worried about her safety after what he saw. "They're probably from the Iemura Family" Yamato stated narrowing his eyes slightly. "We don't know that yet" Tetz joined in as he looked between all of his main friends.

Groaning Yamato bent down annoyed "Dammit!" He shouted as he turned away from the others "what the hell is going on?" That was until a figure came walking and suddenly stopping at his spot. Gen narrowed her eyes at the male as Yamato called them out. "What do you want, Saigo?"

"What? Me?" The cop asked trying to act innocent but Gen completely ignored it. She hated cops more than anyone. Scoffing she turned around ready to start cleaning up again when Cobra grasped her wrist stopping her in her tracks. Silently he looked at her while softly squeezing her wrist to try and relax her.

Sighing Gen nodded slightly showing that she was fine and when Cobra nodded in return Gen quickly pulled her arm away. She didn't mean to look or be mean she was just so worried about Emiko. Negative thoughts filling inside her head about what could have happened during that explosion.

Cobra mentally took her actions not being hurt since he could tell that she was anxious about something. He knew exactly what it was since her head would turn in the direction of Nameless city. It wasn't a secret anymore to the Hoodlum Squad that Gen knew all the girls of each gang of SWORD. They just didn't know the full back story but what they knew satisfied their curiosity for now.

"I heard about a big brawl." The cop continued bringing Gen's attention back to him "I came to check things out" "the hell you did" Cobra muttered walking towards the older man with Yamato following his steps. Gen sighed rolling her eyes since Cobra had basically scolded her to calm down and here he was getting fired up.

"Nameless city is on fire" Cobra softly uttered with a straight but angry face "you're a darn cop!" Tetz joined in "do your job and investigate!" He finished off gripping tightly that his knuckles turned white. Gen scoffed louder this time making the cop and everyone else turn to her. "Give it a rest Tetz Cops don't give a shit about us" she nodded her head toward the cop as she glared at him "especially the prick standing there"

The cop stepped forward to say something but was stopped by both Cobra and Yamato. "What was that?" The cop tilted his head "you said before that you would take care of yourselves." He started walking closer to Cobra "you said you would protect this shopping district from outsiders" he touched Cobra's face teasingly before turning to Yamato and the others as he continued to walk.