White Rascals

Hana was sitting on the counter of the bar part of the diner staring down at her nails

Hana was sitting on the counter of the bar part of the diner staring down at her nails. She hadn't done her nails yet and was currently doing right now even though it wasn't the time. Feet settling on the seat in front of her she slowly painted her nails white nail polish before waving her hand to get it to dry.

"Rocky" she called out bringing the leader's attention to her "white is my color right?" She asked showing her newly painted nails to him as he made her way to her to get a better look for it. "Yes, my love" he answered with a smile showing off his silver teeth. "White is and will always be your color" he cooed placing a soft kiss against her pale skin before pulling away when he heard the door being slammed open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The girl shouted as she looked at the now messed up diner. Hana looked up smiling at the sight of the pretty girl. The girl always loved another girl's company since most of the time she was always with boys. As much as she loved being queen she liked having girl time too. Sliding off the counter she landed on her feet with a soft thump.

"She's pretty" she cooed leaning her head to the side slightly as she rested her hand against the counter. Before she could say anything else though the girl was running to Rocky and trying to fight him. Hana was quick to step in and shove the girl back with an innocent smile. "Sorry sorry" she apologized raising her hands up "but you can't just go attacking someone without even telling them your name sweetie"

Hana smiled bringing her hand up ready to punch the girl but her arm was caught. "Relax my love" Rocky murmured pulling Hana's hand down "we treat women with respect never hurt them" he reminded her with a soft but stern tone. Hana sighed tugging her arm away. "Yes yes," she said walking back to the counter where she was. She didn't say anything humming as she started doing her nails again while Rocky turned back to the woman who just tried to attack him.

"We don't hurt woman" he muttered pointing his cane towards the girl before One of his men squatted on the table holding a picture in front of her face. "This is his fault" "Dan?" The girl muttered softly confused about why he was in the picture. Hana smiled glancing up towards the girl then back to her now dried nails.