Mission start

Though as in slow motion the boss turned around to face SWORD again only for Cobra to kick him right in the chest forcing him to fall back

Though as in slow motion the boss turned around to face SWORD again only for Cobra to kick him right in the chest forcing him to fall back. Everyone was in awe while Gen lifted her head up puffing out a little as she smirks widely at her crush's actions. He was overdrive with anger and Gen couldn't help but be proud of him.

This was for SWORD, the cities, and most importantly their friends and family. If you're fighting for it might as well go all out in the end when you and everyone else thinks it's gonna be to the end. Why not just do the crazy shit and fucking fight back.

"This is our answer" Cobra muttered after fixing his jacket with the simple movement of throwing his arms down on his side. Not wasting any time the rest of the SWORD including the girls walked forward to stand behind Cobra agreeing with him fully.

Gen stood with the rest of the Hoodlum Squad with her chin raised as she stared down at the men with a mean glare.

Hana stood beside Rocky giving them her own glare as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her now dirty white jacket.

Sato stood straight beside Murayama and not giving a face like him she glared straight at them while she narrowed her eyes. Her head tilted to the side as she tried to look scary.

Lastly, Toyo lowered her head beside Hyuga snarling as she kept her eyes trained on the gang in front of her. She is the scariest out of all the girls as she gripped her hands into fists on her side.

"How dare you fucking do that to our boss!" One of his men shouted turning around to face the gangs of SWORD as he and the other many men glared down at them. Not backing down the gangs of SWORD started shouting and glaring right back.

"Bring it on" -Yamato

"We're ready, you bastards" -Hyuga

"Give us your best shot" -Toyo

They all shouted back towards the mafia men while stepping forward not afraid. Yet the men just simply yelled back "Squash them" while getting their knives ready to attack. That was until the boss who was still on the floor uttered the word. "Wait"

The noise stopped immediately on both sides at the sound of the man's voice. Slowly but surely as everyone turned to look at him they watched him rise from the ground not even using his hands to sit up as he let out a groan.

Slowly he placed his hand on his stomach resting over the spot Cobra had kicked him. Rubbing that spot he lifted up his head muttering "That hurt" His voice low and tone rough as he talked.

"You've got balls" He continued as he moved his position into a crisscross apple sauce sitting style. Leaning on to his hand he stared straight at Cobra who was still standing in front of SWORD. "Your face..."

Smirking he tilted his head slightly as Gen stepped forward slightly ready to actually stop anything from hurting Cobra if something was going to happen. "It's burned into my memory" The Boss uttered side glancing towards Gen's slight movements but yet focused back on Cobra.